Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1920. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,400 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,133 days or 33.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1952.
If a dog named Celben - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 495 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Celben will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Celben will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Raymond Burr
- 1928Alice Drummond
- 1947Bill Champlin
- 1948Leo Sayer
- 1955Stan Lynch
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1972Adriano Cintra
- 1997Viktoria Petryk
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1944Haleh Afshar, Baroness Afshar, Iranian-English academic and politician
- 1957Judge Reinhold, American actor and producer
- 1970Brigita Bukovec, Slovenian hurdler
- 1976Deron Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (CKY, World Under Blood, and Foreign Objects)
- 1986Greg Stewart, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Park Sojin, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (Girl’s Day)
- 1988Kaire Leibak, Estonian triple jumper
- 1992Olivia Olson, American actress and singer
- 1992Philipp Grüneberg, German footballer
- 1997Viktoria Petryk, Ukrainian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Madison’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1554Queen Mary I grants a royal charter to Derby School, as a grammar school for boys in Derby, England.
- 1725The Order of St. Alexander Nevsky is instituted in Russia by Empress Catherine I. It would later be discontinued and then reinstated by the Soviet government in 1942 as the Order of Alexander Nevsky.
- 1917The Commonwealth War Graves Commission is established through royal charter to mark, record and maintain the graves and places of commemoration of Commonwealth of Nations military forces.
- 1991Mengistu Haile Mariam, president of the People’s Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, flees Ethiopia, effectively bringing the Ethiopian Civil War to an end.
- 1992After 30 seasons Johnny Carson hosted his penultimate episode and last featuring guests (Robin Williams and Bette Midler) of The Tonight Show.
- 2001French Taubira law is enacted, officially recognizing the Atlantic slave trade and slavery as crimes against humanity.
- 2003An earthquake hits northern Algeria, killing more than 2,000 people.
- 2010JAXA, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, launches the solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS aboard an H-IIA rocket. The vessel would make a Venus flyby late in the year.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann-Margret, Tamara Ecclestone, Glenn Tipton, Herbert Lom, Rob Huebel, Haruka Shimazaki, John Cusack, Mizuki Fukumura, Ariel Winter, Moctesuma Esparza.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1920.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1920 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1941. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1920
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,400 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,133 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,233
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1952
- Age in dog years: 495 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1939 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1941 (-119)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1952 – James Ingram, American singer-songwriter and producer; May 6, 1952 – Gregg Henry, American actor and singer; August 7, 1942 – B. J. Thomas, American singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057