Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 141st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,582 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Tate - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tate will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tate will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1963David Lonsdale
- 1963Richard Appel
- 1964Carolyn Lawrence
- 1967Blake Schwarzenbach
- 1972Brett Tucker
- 1980Chris Raab
- 1982Brian Klemm
- 1985Marco Carta
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1843Charles Albert Gobat, Swiss lawyer and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1902Anatole Litvak, Ukrainian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1974)
- 1912Monty Stratton, American baseball player and coach (d. 1982)
- 1915Cathleen Cordell, American actress (d. 1997)
- 1918Dennis Day, American singer and actor (d. 1988)
- 1935Terry Lightfoot, English clarinet player and bandleader (d. 2013)
- 1954Marc Ribot, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bar Kokhba Sextet)
- 1967Chris Benoit, Canadian-American wrestler (d. 2007)
- 1972Alesha Oreskovich, American model
- 1984Brandon Fields, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
- 1725The Order of St. Alexander Nevsky is instituted in Russia by Empress Catherine I. It would later be discontinued and then reinstated by the Soviet government in 1942 as the Order of Alexander Nevsky.
- 1881The American Red Cross is established by Clara Barton in Washington, D.C.
- 1932Bad weather forces Amelia Earhart to land in a pasture in Derry, Northern Ireland, and she thereby becomes the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1951The opening of the Ninth Street Show, otherwise known as the 9th Street Art Exhibition: A gathering of a number of notable artists, and the stepping-out of the post war New York avant-garde, collectively known as the New York School.
- 1961American civil rights movement: Alabama Governor John Malcolm Patterson declares martial law in an attempt to restore order after race riots break out.
- 1969Civil unrest in Rosario, Argentina, known as Rosariazo, following the death of a 15-year-old student.
- 1982Falklands War: A British amphibious assault during Operation Sutton leads to the Battle of San Carlos.
- 1998In Miami, five abortion clinics are hit by a butyric acid attacker.
- 2014The National September 11 Museum opens to the public.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Howard Hawks, Tony Sly, Giovanni Ribisi, Irene Sutcliffe, Bob Catley, Stanley Livingston, Daren Kagasoff, Charlie Musselwhite, Peter Reckell, Chris Clark.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 21, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1980 – Chingy, American rapper and actor; March 12, 1940 – Al Jarreau, American singer; January 5, 1960 – Phil Thornalley, English bass player, songwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191