Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1933 was a Sunday and it was the 141st day of the year 1933. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,970 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,657 days or 29.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,082 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 1965.
If a dog named Pitsl - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 411 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pitsl will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pitsl will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Robert Montgomery
- 1932Billy Wright
- 1948Leo Sayer
- 1958Jefery Levy
- 1959Nick Cassavetes
- 1963Richard Appel
- 1974Fairuza Balk
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1844Henri Rousseau, French painter (d. 1910)
- 1912Akiva Vroman, Dutch-Israeli geologist and academic (d. 1989)
- 1957Bruce Buffer, American ring announcer
- 1957Nadine Dorries, English nurse and politician
- 1963Dave Specter, American guitarist
- 1968Julie Vega, Filipino actress and singer (d. 1985)
- 1970Brigita Bukovec, Slovenian hurdler
- 1976Deron Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (CKY, World Under Blood, and Foreign Objects)
- 1982Brian Klemm, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Suburban Legends and Big D and the Kids Table)
- 1986Park Sojin, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (Girl’s Day)
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UNINRNMXAE? Check your answers here: Word scramble UNINRNMXAE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1809The first day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling between the Austrian army led by Archduke Charles and the French army led by Napoleon I of France sees the French attack across the Danube held.
- 1856Lawrence, Kansas is captured and burned by pro-slavery forces.
- 1863Organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- 1864Russia declares an end to the Russo-Circassian War and many Circassians are forced into exile. The day is designated the Circassian Day of Mourning.
- 1972Michelangelo’s Pietà in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome is damaged by a vandal, the mentally disturbed Hungarian geologist Laszlo Toth.
- 1979White Night riots in San Francisco following the manslaughter conviction of Dan White for the assassinations of George Moscone and Harvey Milk.
- 1982Falklands War: A British amphibious assault during Operation Sutton leads to the Battle of San Carlos.
- 2012A bus accident near Himara, Albania kills 13 people and injures 21 others.
- 2012A suicide bombing kills more than 120 people in Sana'a, Yemen.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Kingsley, Antanas Škėma, Joachim Fuchsberger, Michael Rye, Mikael Åkerfeldt, Peggy Ashcroft, Maria Tănase, Willie Davis, Édgar Ponce, Christine Woods.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1933.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1933 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 16, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1931. Your score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1933
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 172 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,970 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,657 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,082
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 1965
- Age in dog years: 411 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 16, 1907 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1931 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1961 – Tony Longo, American actor, producer, screenwriter (d. 2015); January 22, 1936 – Nyree Dawn Porter, New Zealand-English actress (d. 2001); September 27, 1951 – Ren Osugi, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,946