Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1950 was a Sunday and it was the 141st day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,750 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 838 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ritsos - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ritsos will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ritsos will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Anthony Steel
- 1923Evelyn Ward
- 1928Tom Donahue
- 1938Lee "Shot" Williams
- 1946Allan McKeown
- 1947Jonathan Hyde
- 1954Marc Ribot
- 1957Johann Carlo
- 1976Aditi Gowitrikar
- 1991Sarah Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1755Alfred Moore, American lawyer and judge (d. 1810)
- 1898John McLaughlin, American painter and translator (d. 1976)
- 1901Horace Heidt, American pianist, bandleader, and radio host (d. 1986)
- 1904Fats Waller, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1943)
- 1928Alice Drummond, American actress
- 1948Denis MacShane, Scottish journalist and politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1958Naeem Khan, Indian-American fashion designer
- 1970Brigita Bukovec, Slovenian hurdler
- 1986Myra, American singer and actress
- 1992Olivia Olson, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1725The Order of St. Alexander Nevsky is instituted in Russia by Empress Catherine I. It would later be discontinued and then reinstated by the Soviet government in 1942 as the Order of Alexander Nevsky.
- 1758Ten-year-old Mary Campbell is abducted in Pennsylvania by Lenape during the French and Indian War. She is returned six and a half years later.
- 1856Lawrence, Kansas is captured and burned by pro-slavery forces.
- 1904The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is founded in Paris.
- 1936Sada Abe is arrested after wandering the streets of Tokyo for days with her dead lover’s severed genitals in her handbag. Her story soon becomes one of Japan’s most notorious scandals.
- 1939The Canadian National War Memorial is unveiled by King George VI and Queen Elizabeth in Ottawa.
- 1951The opening of the Ninth Street Show, otherwise known as the 9th Street Art Exhibition: A gathering of a number of notable artists, and the stepping-out of the post war New York avant-garde, collectively known as the New York School.
- 1976The Yuba City bus disaster occurs in Martinez, California. Twenty-nine are killed making it the deadliest road accident in U.S. history.
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O'Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1982Falklands War: A British amphibious assault during Operation Sutton leads to the Battle of San Carlos.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daran Norris, Lela Rochon, Don Maclean, Joe Negroni, Mark Margolis, Barbara La Marr, Danica Thrall, Jo Dee Messina, Bill Bellamy, Michael Owen Bruce.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 21, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1908 – Hot Lips Page, American trumpet player, singer, and bandleader (d. 1954); June 13, 1941 – Esther Ofarim, Israeli singer-songwriter; March 23, 1978 – David Tom, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201