Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1950 was a Sunday and it was the 141st day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,480 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 829 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Anatole Litvak
- 1944Marcie Blane
- 1957Renée Soutendijk
- 1963Kevin Shields
- 1968Lauren Hays
- 1972The Notorious B.I.G.
- 1976Aditi Gowitrikar
- 1981Maximilian Mutzke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1471Albrecht Dürer, German painter, engraver, and mathematician (d. 1528)
- 1920Forrest White, American businessman, co-founded the Music Man Company (d. 1994)
- 1934Bob Northern, American horn player and bandleader
- 1948Leo Sayer, English-Australian singer-songwriter
- 1954D. B. S. Jeyaraj, Sri Lankan-Canadian journalist and blogger
- 1955Paul Barber, English field hockey player
- 1960Jeffrey Dahmer, American serial killer (d. 1994)
- 1972The Notorious B.I.G., American rapper (d. 1997)
- 1976Stuart Bingham, English snooker player
- 1986Park Sojin, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (Girl’s Day)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Sixteen-year-old Otto III is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1085The Swedish town of Helsingborg is founded.
- 1851Slavery is abolished in Colombia, South America.
- 1864Russia declares an end to the Russo-Circassian War and many Circassians are forced into exile. The day is designated the Circassian Day of Mourning.
- 1936Sada Abe is arrested after wandering the streets of Tokyo for days with her dead lover’s severed genitals in her handbag. Her story soon becomes one of Japan’s most notorious scandals.
- 1965Adoption of the Flag of Ontario by the Canadian province.
- 1976The Yuba City bus disaster occurs in Martinez, California. Twenty-nine are killed making it the deadliest road accident in U.S. history.
- 1994The Democratic Republic of Yemen unsuccessfully attempts to secede from the Republic of Yemen; a war breaks out.
- 1998President Suharto of Indonesia resigns following the killing of students from Trisakti University earlier that week by security forces and growing mass protests in Jakarta against his ongoing corrupt rule.
- 2005The tallest roller coaster in the world, Kingda Ka opens at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rusty Cundieff, Grayson Hall, François Périer, Gary Beach, John Reuben, Don Everly, John Glascock, Andy Kaufman, Michèle Torr, Monica Keena.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 21, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1973 – Eduardo Noriega, Spanish actor; May 20, 1941 – John Strasberg, American actor; May 29, 1975 – David Burtka, American actor and chef.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889