Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 141st day of the year 1955. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,161 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,720 days or 21.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 784 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 1987.
If a dog named Katty - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Katty will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Katty will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Alice Drummond
- 1947Bill Champlin
- 1951Al Franken
- 1972Adriano Cintra
- 1972Brett Tucker
- 1976Aditi Gowitrikar
- 1978Adam Gontier
- 1984Lorena Ayala
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
- 1989Emily Robins
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1904Fats Waller, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1943)
- 1926Robert Creeley, American author and poet (d. 2005)
- 1928Tom Donahue, American radio host and producer (d. 1975)
- 1938Lee “Shot” Williams, American singer (d. 2011)
- 1942Danny Ongais, American race car driver
- 1955Stan Lynch, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
- 1957Renée Soutendijk, Dutch actress
- 1969Masayo Kurata, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1981Edson Buddle, American soccer player
- 1992Philipp Grüneberg, German footballer
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
- 1856Lawrence, Kansas is captured and burned by pro-slavery forces.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army succeeds in closing off the last escape route from Port Hudson, Louisiana, in preparation for the coming siege.
- 1911President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz and the revolutionary Francisco Madero sign the Treaty of Ciudad Juárez to put an end to the fighting between the forces of both men, concluding the initial phase of the Mexican Revolution.
- 1932Bad weather forces Amelia Earhart to land in a pasture in Derry, Northern Ireland, and she thereby becomes the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1951The opening of the Ninth Street Show, otherwise known as the 9th Street Art Exhibition: A gathering of a number of notable artists, and the stepping-out of the post war New York avant-garde, collectively known as the New York School.
- 1979White Night riots in San Francisco following the manslaughter conviction of Dan White for the assassinations of George Moscone and Harvey Milk.
- 1991Former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi is assassinated by a female suicide bomber near Madras.
- 1992After 30 seasons Johnny Carson hosted his penultimate episode and last featuring guests (Robin Williams and Bette Midler) of The Tonight Show.
- 2014A knife attack on a Taipei Metro train leaves four people dead and almost two dozen others injured.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Carradine, Winky Wright, Finn Kalvik, Colette Renard, Zero Mostel, Martin Deschamps, Alanis Morissette, Wu Chun, Alisa Durbrow, Bianca Manalo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1955.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1955 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 26, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +107. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,161 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,720 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 784
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 1987
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 26, 1942 (+107)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1940 (-102)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1986 – Ruby Rose, Australian model, actress, and singer; March 7, 1984 – Rachel Rice, Welsh model and actress; December 4, 1988 – Mario Maurer, Thai model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887