Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 141st day of the year 1970. It was the 21st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,181 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,060 days or 16.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 2002.
If a dog named Dyme - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dyme will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dyme will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Robert Montgomery
- 1915Cathleen Cordell
- 1924Peggy Cass
- 1957Judge Reinhold
- 1967Blake Schwarzenbach
- 1969Masayo Kurata
- 1972Adriano Cintra
- 1976Deron Miller
- 1980Chris Raab
- 1992Hutch Dano
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1763Joseph Fouché, French lawyer and politician (d. 1820)
- 1920Forrest White, American businessman, co-founded the Music Man Company (d. 1994)
- 1923Ara Parseghian, American football player and coach
- 1967Chris Benoit, Canadian-American wrestler (d. 2007)
- 1968Julie Vega, Filipino actress and singer (d. 1985)
- 1969Georgiy Gongadze, Georgian-Ukrainian journalist and director (d. 2000)
- 1970Dorsey Levens, American football player and sportscaster
- 1981Anna Rogowska, Polish pole vaulter
- 1986Park Sojin, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (Girl’s Day)
- 1996Indy de Vroome, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1725The Order of St. Alexander Nevsky is instituted in Russia by Empress Catherine I. It would later be discontinued and then reinstated by the Soviet government in 1942 as the Order of Alexander Nevsky.
- 1758Ten-year-old Mary Campbell is abducted in Pennsylvania by Lenape during the French and Indian War. She is returned six and a half years later.
- 1863Organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.
- 1871French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of “Bloody Week”, some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- 1917The Great Atlanta fire of 1917 causes $5.5 million in damages, destroying some 300 acres including 2,000 homes, businesses and churches, displacing about 10,000 people but leading to only one fatality (due to heart attack).
- 1937A Soviet station, North Pole-1, becomes the first scientific research settlement to operate on the drift ice of the Arctic Ocean.
- 1946Physicist Louis Slotin is fatally irradiated in a criticality incident during an experiment with the demon core at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1966The Ulster Volunteer Force declares war on the Irish Republican Army in Northern Ireland.
- 2010JAXA, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, launches the solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS aboard an H-IIA rocket. The vessel would make a Venus flyby late in the year.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blackie Lawless, Albert Üksip, Jenni Rivera, Erin Cardillo, Ana Matronic, Kasinathuni Viswanath, Kenny Burrell, Clay Walker, Paul Geremia, Farrah Fawcett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1970.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1970 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 17, 1987. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1970
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 21st Thursday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 82 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,181 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,060 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 616
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 2002
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1974 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 17, 1987 (-178)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who (May 23, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1941 – Tom Rush, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; December 7, 1989 – Nicholas Hoult, English actor; June 9, 1963 – Johnny Depp, American actor, singer, producer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,203