Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1976. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,584 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,195 days or 14.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 527 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 2008.
If a dog named Brigid - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brigid will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brigid will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Fats Waller
- 1904Robert Montgomery
- 1917Raymond Burr
- 1948Leo Sayer
- 1954Janice Karman
- 1964Carolyn Lawrence
- 1968Lauren Hays
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1986Konstantinos Argyros
- 1992Olivia Olson
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1843Charles Albert Gobat, Swiss lawyer and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1929Larance Marable, American drummer (d. 2012)
- 1941Ambrose Greenway, 4th Baron Greenway, English photographer and politician
- 1947İlber Ortaylı, Turkish historian and academic
- 1958Christian Audigier, French fashion designer (d. 2015)
- 1976Stuart Bingham, English snooker player
- 1977Michael Fuß, German footballer
- 1985Lucie Hradecká, Czech tennis player
- 1985Mark Cavendish, Manx cyclist
- 1993Luke Garbutt, English footballer
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674The nobility elect John Sobieski King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army succeeds in closing off the last escape route from Port Hudson, Louisiana, in preparation for the coming siege.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1881The American Red Cross is established by Clara Barton in Washington, D.C.
- 1939The Canadian National War Memorial is unveiled by King George VI and Queen Elizabeth in Ottawa.
- 1976The Yuba City bus disaster occurs in Martinez, California. Twenty-nine are killed making it the deadliest road accident in U.S. history.
- 1998President Suharto of Indonesia resigns following the killing of students from Trisakti University earlier that week by security forces and growing mass protests in Jakarta against his ongoing corrupt rule.
- 2003An earthquake hits northern Algeria, killing more than 2,000 people.
- 2011Radio broadcaster Harold Camping predicted that the world would end on this date.
- 2014A knife attack on a Taipei Metro train leaves four people dead and almost two dozen others injured.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dustin Milligan, Natalie Morales, Vanessa Lee Chester, Jamie Noble, Josh Kelley, Teresa Mak, Maki Nomiya, Nanda, Sheila Hancock, Hitomi Kuroki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1976.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1976 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1989. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 14, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Silly Love Songs by Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1976
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 121 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,584 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,195 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 527
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2008
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1989 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 14, 1956 (-171)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Silly Love Songs by Wings (May 22, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1949 – Maggie Ollerenshaw, English actress; February 28, 1972 – Rory Cochrane, American actor; December 22, 1989 – Jordin Sparks, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,914