Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1976. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,431 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,477 days or 15.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 556 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 2008.
If a dog named Patchie - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Patchie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Patchie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Cathleen Cordell
- 1924Peggy Cass
- 1948Leo Sayer
- 1957Judge Reinhold
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1976Deron Miller
- 1986Konstantinos Argyros
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
- 1992Hutch Dano
- 1997Viktoria Petryk
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1851Léon Bourgeois, French police officer and politician, 64th Prime Minister of France, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1925)
- 1863Archduke Eugen of Austria (d. 1954)
- 1904Fats Waller, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1943)
- 1928Tom Donahue, American radio host and producer (d. 1975)
- 1938Lee “Shot” Williams, American singer (d. 2011)
- 1964Carolyn Lawrence, American actress and singer
- 1967Chris Benoit, Canadian-American wrestler (d. 2007)
- 1981Anna Rogowska, Polish pole vaulter
- 1989Emily Robins, New Zealand actress and singer
- 1991Sarah Ramos, American actress
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XEAHWKZMTIIG? Check your answers here: Unscramble words XEAHWKZMTIIG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674The nobility elect John Sobieski King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania.
- 1856Lawrence, Kansas is captured and burned by pro-slavery forces.
- 1871Opening of the first rack railway in Europe, the Rigi-Bahnen on Mount Rigi.
- 1894The Manchester Ship Canal in the United Kingdom is officially opened by Queen Victoria, who later knights its designer Sir Edward Leader Williams.
- 1911President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz and the revolutionary Francisco Madero sign the Treaty of Ciudad Juárez to put an end to the fighting between the forces of both men, concluding the initial phase of the Mexican Revolution.
- 1917The Commonwealth War Graves Commission is established through royal charter to mark, record and maintain the graves and places of commemoration of Commonwealth of Nations military forces.
- 1969Civil unrest in Rosario, Argentina, known as Rosariazo, following the death of a 15-year-old student.
- 1991Former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi is assassinated by a female suicide bomber near Madras.
- 2011Radio broadcaster Harold Camping predicted that the world would end on this date.
- 2012A suicide bombing kills more than 120 people in Sana'a, Yemen.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guy Williams, Masashi Sada, Joe Morton, Madeon, Orson Bean, Pilar Pallete, Mark DeBarge, Eric Erlandson, Ami Suzuki, DJ Clue?.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1976.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1976 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 14, 1956. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Silly Love Songs by Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1976
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 5 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,431 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,477 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 556
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2008
- Age in dog years: 196 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1989 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 14, 1956 (-171)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Silly Love Songs by Wings (May 22, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1980 – Janina Gavankar, American actress and singer; March 19, 1955 – Pino Daniele, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015); July 23, 1938 – Bert Newton, Australian actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,167