Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1979 was a Monday and it was the 141st day of the year 1979. It was the 21st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,991 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,997 days or 13.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 2011.
If a dog named Bobo - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bobo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bobo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Sam Jaffe
- 1917Raymond Burr
- 1944Marcie Blane
- 1947Bill Champlin
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1981Maximilian Mutzke
- 1982Brian Klemm
- 1986Park Sojin
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1853Jacques Marie Eugène Godefroy Cavaignac, French politician (d. 1905)
- 1901Horace Heidt, American pianist, bandleader, and radio host (d. 1986)
- 1932Inese Jaunzeme, Latvian javelin thrower and surgeon (d. 2011)
- 1934Bengt I. Samuelsson, Swedish biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1934Bob Northern, American horn player and bandleader
- 1941Ronald Isley, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Isley Brothers)
- 1954D. B. S. Jeyaraj, Sri Lankan-Canadian journalist and blogger
- 1985Isa Guha, English cricketer
- 1986Park Sojin, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (Girl’s Day)
- 1988Kaire Leibak, Estonian triple jumper
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marianne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674The nobility elect John Sobieski King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1871Opening of the first rack railway in Europe, the Rigi-Bahnen on Mount Rigi.
- 1879War of the Pacific: Two Chilean ships blocking the harbor of Iquique (then belonging to Peru) battle two Peruvian vessels in the Battle of Iquique.
- 1894The Manchester Ship Canal in the United Kingdom is officially opened by Queen Victoria, who later knights its designer Sir Edward Leader Williams.
- 1936Sada Abe is arrested after wandering the streets of Tokyo for days with her dead lover’s severed genitals in her handbag. Her story soon becomes one of Japan’s most notorious scandals.
- 1966The Ulster Volunteer Force declares war on the Irish Republican Army in Northern Ireland.
- 1998President Suharto of Indonesia resigns following the killing of students from Trisakti University earlier that week by security forces and growing mass protests in Jakarta against his ongoing corrupt rule.
- 2003An earthquake hits northern Algeria, killing more than 2,000 people.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuma Asami, Enchong Dee, Lisa Boyle, Rachel Melvin, Rick Ross, Sheri Moon Zombie, Lauri Nebel, Gail Gilmore, Farrah Fawcett, Eddie Argos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1979.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1979 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 30, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 3, 1999. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1979
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 21st Monday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 350 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 14,991 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,997 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 507
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 2011
- Age in dog years: 233 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 30, 1950 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 3, 1999 (-110)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Reunited by Peaches & Herb (May 26, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1962 – Bobby Gillespie, Scottish singer-songwriter (Primal Scream, The Jesus and Mary Chain, and The Wake); January 27, 1919 – Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., American singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor (d. 1972); January 17, 1966 – Joshua Malina, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,183