Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 141st day of the year 1983. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,209 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,403 days or 12.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 2015.
If a dog named Chachie - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chachie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chachie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Anthony Steel
- 1946Allan McKeown
- 1947Bill Champlin
- 1954Marc Ribot
- 1963Kevin Shields
- 1972Brett Tucker
- 1984Lorena Ayala
- 1985Mutya Buena
- 1989Emily Robins
- 1991Sarah Ramos
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1837Itagaki Taisuke, Japanese soldier and politician (d. 1919)
- 1901Sam Jaffe, American film producer and agent (d. 2000)
- 1912Akiva Vroman, Dutch-Israeli geologist and academic (d. 1989)
- 1917Raymond Burr, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1993)
- 1920Anthony Steel, English actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1923Vernon Biever, American photographer (d. 2010)
- 1941Ambrose Greenway, 4th Baron Greenway, English photographer and politician
- 1951Al Franken, American actor, screenwriter, and politician
- 1968Julie Vega, Filipino actress and singer (d. 1985)
- 1986Park Sojin, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (Girl’s Day)
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 293Roman Emperors Diocletian and Maximian appoint Galerius as Caesar to Diocletian, beginning the period of four rulers known as the Tetrarchy.
- 879Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.
- 1911President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz and the revolutionary Francisco Madero sign the Treaty of Ciudad Juárez to put an end to the fighting between the forces of both men, concluding the initial phase of the Mexican Revolution.
- 1924University of Chicago students Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold, Jr. murder 14-year-old Bobby Franks in a “thrill killing”.
- 1972Michelangelo’s Pietà in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome is damaged by a vandal, the mentally disturbed Hungarian geologist Laszlo Toth.
- 1981The Italian government releases the membership list of Propaganda Due, an illegal pseudo-Masonic lodge that was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries.
- 2001French Taubira law is enacted, officially recognizing the Atlantic slave trade and slavery as crimes against humanity.
- 2011Radio broadcaster Harold Camping predicted that the world would end on this date.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wade Boteler, David Burtka, Sammi Davis, Darryl McDaniels, Howard Donald, Warner Oland, Bobby Radcliff, Karl Malden, Stanley Holloway, John McNaughton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1983.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1983 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Dance by David Bowie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1983
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,209 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,403 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 448
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 2015
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1976 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1994 (-123)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Let’s Dance by David Bowie (May 21, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1911 – Broderick Crawford, American actor and singer (d. 1986); November 20, 1985 – Dan Byrd, American actor; February 7, 1982 – Osamu Mukai, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,180