Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1995 was a Sunday and it was the 141st day of the year 1995. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,905 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,302 days or 9.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 335 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 27, 2027.
If a dog named Bevo - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bevo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bevo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Alice Drummond
- 1957Judge Reinhold
- 1963Richard Appel
- 1967Blake Schwarzenbach
- 1972Adriano Cintra
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1978Max B
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
- 1991Sarah Ramos
- 1997Viktoria Petryk
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1843Charles Albert Gobat, Swiss lawyer and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1893Giles Chippindall, Australian public servant (d. 1969)
- 1902Marcel Breuer, Hungarian-American architect and academic, designed the Ameritrust Tower (d. 1981)
- 1963Kevin Shields, American-Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (My Bloody Valentine, The Complex, and Primal Scream)
- 1966Lisa Edelstein, American actress and playwright
- 1970Brigita Bukovec, Slovenian hurdler
- 1972The Notorious B.I.G., American rapper (d. 1997)
- 1980Gotye, Belgian-Australian singer-songwriter (The Basics)
- 1981Kaori Shimizu, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1986Alexander Noyes, American drummer (Honor Society)
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cristina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 293Roman Emperors Diocletian and Maximian appoint Galerius as Caesar to Diocletian, beginning the period of four rulers known as the Tetrarchy.
- 996Sixteen-year-old Otto III is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1758Ten-year-old Mary Campbell is abducted in Pennsylvania by Lenape during the French and Indian War. She is returned six and a half years later.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1879War of the Pacific: Two Chilean ships blocking the harbor of Iquique (then belonging to Peru) battle two Peruvian vessels in the Battle of Iquique.
- 1934Oskaloosa, Iowa, becomes the first municipality in the United States to fingerprint all of its citizens.
- 1936Sada Abe is arrested after wandering the streets of Tokyo for days with her dead lover’s severed genitals in her handbag. Her story soon becomes one of Japan’s most notorious scandals.
- 1965Adoption of the Flag of Ontario by the Canadian province.
- 1994The Democratic Republic of Yemen unsuccessfully attempts to secede from the Republic of Yemen; a war breaks out.
- 2001French Taubira law is enacted, officially recognizing the Atlantic slave trade and slavery as crimes against humanity.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexis Cruz, Chris Rea, Carl Schultz, Paresh Rawal, Daryl Sabara, Wanda Jackson, Michael Monroe, Anthony Jeselnik, Tomoyuki Tanaka, Dan Patrick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1995.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1995 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1995
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 28 years old
- Days since birth: 9,905 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,302 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 335
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 2027
- Age in dog years: 141 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1997 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-123)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan (May 27, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1964 – Raven, American wrestler and actor; December 9, 1930 – Buck Henry, American actor, director, and screenwriter; December 24, 1982 – Masaki Aiba, Japanese singer, dancer, and actor (Arashi).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,174