Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1996. It was the 21st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,576 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,859 days or 7.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 291 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 28, 2028.
If a dog named Mino - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 123 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Jonathan Hyde
- 1958Jefery Levy
- 1966Lisa Edelstein
- 1968Julie Vega
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1976Deron Miller
- 1981Kaori Shimizu
- 1985Mutya Buena
- 1986Konstantinos Argyros
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1471Albrecht Dürer, German painter, engraver, and mathematician (d. 1528)
- 1755Alfred Moore, American lawyer and judge (d. 1810)
- 1844Henri Rousseau, French painter (d. 1910)
- 1853Jacques Marie Eugène Godefroy Cavaignac, French politician (d. 1905)
- 1901Horace Heidt, American pianist, bandleader, and radio host (d. 1986)
- 1902Earl Averill, American baseball player (d. 1983)
- 1942Danny Ongais, American race car driver
- 1944Mary Robinson, Irish lawyer and politician, 7th President of Ireland
- 1948Jacqueline Davies, English lawyer and judge
- 1985Kano, English rapper, producer, and actor
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Darlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
- 1758Ten-year-old Mary Campbell is abducted in Pennsylvania by Lenape during the French and Indian War. She is returned six and a half years later.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army succeeds in closing off the last escape route from Port Hudson, Louisiana, in preparation for the coming siege.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1881The American Red Cross is established by Clara Barton in Washington, D.C.
- 1939The Canadian National War Memorial is unveiled by King George VI and Queen Elizabeth in Ottawa.
- 1946Physicist Louis Slotin is fatally irradiated in a criticality incident during an experiment with the demon core at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O'Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1992After 30 seasons Johnny Carson hosted his penultimate episode and last featuring guests (Robin Williams and Bette Midler) of The Tonight Show.
- 1996The Trappist Martyrs of Atlas, kidnapped during the Algerian Civil War and held for two months, are found dead.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Farner, Stéphanie Lapointe, Duane Eddy, Big Bank Hank, Pooja Shah, Frank Ashmore, Markus Feehily, Machiko Soga, Carl Schenstrøm, Marcus Patric.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1996.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1996 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1984. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1996
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 21st Tuesday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 190 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,576 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,859 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 291
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2028
- Age in dog years: 123 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1996 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1984 (-141)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (May 25, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1948 – Richard Masur, American actor and director; August 13, 1914 – Luis Mariano, Spanish actor and singer (d. 1970); July 18, 1993 – Lee Taemin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,172