Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,276 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Anthony Steel
- 1941Ronald Isley
- 1954Marc Ribot
- 1957Renée Soutendijk
- 1969Masayo Kurata
- 1972Brett Tucker
- 1974Fairuza Balk
- 1985Mutya Buena
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
- 1989Emily Robins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1880Tudor Arghezi, Romanian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1967)
- 1912John Curtis Gowan, American psychologist and academic (d. 1986)
- 1949Rosalind Plowright, English soprano
- 1955Paul Barber, English field hockey player
- 1969Georgiy Gongadze, Georgian-Ukrainian journalist and director (d. 2000)
- 1969Pierluigi Brivio, Italian footballer
- 1978Jamaal Magloire, Canadian basketball player and coach
- 1979Damián Ariel Álvarez, Argentinian-Mexican footballer
- 1985Dušan Kuciak, Solvak footballer
- 1986Myra, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1554Queen Mary I grants a royal charter to Derby School, as a grammar school for boys in Derby, England.
- 1674The nobility elect John Sobieski King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania.
- 1725The Order of St. Alexander Nevsky is instituted in Russia by Empress Catherine I. It would later be discontinued and then reinstated by the Soviet government in 1942 as the Order of Alexander Nevsky.
- 1851Slavery is abolished in Colombia, South America.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.
- 1879War of the Pacific: Two Chilean ships blocking the harbor of Iquique (then belonging to Peru) battle two Peruvian vessels in the Battle of Iquique.
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O'Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1991Mengistu Haile Mariam, president of the People’s Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, flees Ethiopia, effectively bringing the Ethiopian Civil War to an end.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leslie Howard, Olof Sandborg, Adam Jezierski, Tzeni Karezi, Taylor Spreitler, Chu Song-woong, Malcolm Ingram, Ekin Cheng, Annie Mumolo, David Desrosiers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 21, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1983 – Daria Werbowy, Polish-Canadian model; July 10, 1951 – Cheryl Wheeler, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 4, 1983 – Melanie Fiona, Canadian singer-songwriter (X-Quisite).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079