Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,334 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Jonathan Hyde
- 1957Judge Reinhold
- 1964Carolyn Lawrence
- 1968Lauren Hays
- 1972Brett Tucker
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1974Fairuza Balk
- 1978Adam Gontier
- 1982Brian Klemm
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1471Albrecht Dürer, German painter, engraver, and mathematician (d. 1528)
- 1885Princess Sophie of Schönburg-Waldenburg (d. 1936)
- 1947Bill Champlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Chicago and Sons of Champlin)
- 1947Jonathan Hyde, Australian-English actor
- 1963Pete Sandoval, Salvadoran-American drummer (Terrorizer and Morbid Angel)
- 1968Julie Vega, Filipino actress and singer (d. 1985)
- 1981Craig Anderson, American ice hockey player
- 1985Alexander Dale Oen, Norwegian swimmer (d. 2012)
- 1985Mutya Buena, English singer-songwriter (Sugababes and Mutya Keisha Siobhan)
- 1996Indy de Vroome, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 293Roman Emperors Diocletian and Maximian appoint Galerius as Caesar to Diocletian, beginning the period of four rulers known as the Tetrarchy.
- 1085The Swedish town of Helsingborg is founded.
- 1911President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz and the revolutionary Francisco Madero sign the Treaty of Ciudad Juárez to put an end to the fighting between the forces of both men, concluding the initial phase of the Mexican Revolution.
- 1937A Soviet station, North Pole-1, becomes the first scientific research settlement to operate on the drift ice of the Arctic Ocean.
- 1981The Italian government releases the membership list of Propaganda Due, an illegal pseudo-Masonic lodge that was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries.
- 1991Former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi is assassinated by a female suicide bomber near Madras.
- 1992After 30 seasons Johnny Carson hosted his penultimate episode and last featuring guests (Robin Williams and Bette Midler) of The Tonight Show.
- 1996The ferry MV Bukoba sinks in Tanzanian waters on Lake Victoria, killing nearly 1,000.
- 2001French Taubira law is enacted, officially recognizing the Atlantic slave trade and slavery as crimes against humanity.
- 2005The tallest roller coaster in the world, Kingda Ka opens at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Allen, Matt Dusk, Evangeline Lilly, David Reivers, Bryan Termulo, Mayim Bialik, Jens Lehmann, Leonard Carow, Alisa Durbrow, Kavan Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 21, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1939 – Dan Crary, American singer and guitarist; August 1, 1918 – Richard Pearson, Welsh-English actor (d. 2011); November 27, 1972 – Shane Salerno, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,018