Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 141st day of the year 2002. It was the 21st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,090 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,030 days or 5.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 27, 2034.
If a dog named Stixx - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stixx will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stixx will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Robert Montgomery
- 1920Anthony Steel
- 1923Evelyn Ward
- 1928Tom Donahue
- 1941Martin Carthy
- 1952Mr. T
- 1957Renée Soutendijk
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1978Max B
- 1985Mutya Buena
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1843Charles Albert Gobat, Swiss lawyer and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1934Bengt I. Samuelsson, Swedish biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1943Vincent Crane, English pianist and composer (The Crazy World of Arthur Brown and Atomic Rooster) (d. 1989)
- 1947İlber Ortaylı, Turkish historian and academic
- 1948Elizabeth Buchan, English author and critic
- 1948Jacqueline Davies, English lawyer and judge
- 1972Alesha Oreskovich, American model
- 1986Myra, American singer and actress
- 1991Sarah Ramos, American actress
- 1997Viktoria Petryk, Ukrainian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
- 1674The nobility elect John Sobieski King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.
- 1932Bad weather forces Amelia Earhart to land in a pasture in Derry, Northern Ireland, and she thereby becomes the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1965Adoption of the Flag of Ontario by the Canadian province.
- 1994The Democratic Republic of Yemen unsuccessfully attempts to secede from the Republic of Yemen; a war breaks out.
- 2003An earthquake hits northern Algeria, killing more than 2,000 people.
- 2011Radio broadcaster Harold Camping predicted that the world would end on this date.
- 2012A bus accident near Himara, Albania kills 13 people and injures 21 others.
- 2014A knife attack on a Taipei Metro train leaves four people dead and almost two dozen others injured.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Mackie, Shubha Phutela, Martin Smith, Nuria Fergó, Alma Cogan, Diamond Dallas Page, Ivi Adamou, Mina Fujii, Aris Maliagros, Reggie Yates.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 2002.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 2002 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 23, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 2002
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 21st Tuesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,090 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,030 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 207
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1993 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 23, 1995 (-170)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Foolish by Ashanti (May 25, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1989 – Daniella Monet, American actress, singer, and dancer; January 3, 1940 – Leo de Berardinis, Italian actor and director (d. 2008); February 21, 1942 – Margarethe von Trotta, German actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920