Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1921. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,976 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,992 days or 32.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1953.
If a dog named Inti - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Inti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Inti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Richard Benjamin
- 1955Iva Davies
- 1962Hannah Mary Rothschild
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1977Tom Chambers
- 1978Ginnifer Goodwin
- 1978Katie Price
- 1981Louis Talpe
- 1982Erin McNaught
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1833Félix Bracquemond, French painter and etcher (d. 1914)
- 1837Guillaume Fouace, French painter (d. 1895)
- 1891Eddie Edwards, American baseball player and trombonist (Original Dixieland Jazz Band) (d. 1963)
- 1912Herbert C. Brown, English-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1950Alekos Alavanos, Greek lawyer and politician
- 1968Karen Lord, Barbadian author
- 1969Damijan Stepančič, Slovene painter and illustrator
- 1977Martin Trčka, Czech sailor
- 1981Bassel Khartabil, Syrian computer programmer and engineer
- 1993Philipp Knochner, German footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sonya’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1246Henry Raspe is elected anti-king of the Kingdom of Germany, in opposition to Conrad IV.
- 1762Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Hamburg.
- 1943Joseph Stalin disbands Comintern.
- 1945Operation Paperclip: United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
- 1967The L'Innovation department store in the center of Brussels, Belgium, burns down. It is the most devastating fire in Belgian history, resulting in 323 dead and missing and 150 injured.
- 1972Ceylon adopts a new constitution, thus becoming a Republic, changes its name to Sri Lanka, and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1992After 30 years, 66-year-old Johnny Carson hosts The Tonight Show for the last time.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: A federal judge rules that United States Secret Service agents can be compelled to testify before a grand jury concerning the scandal, involving President Bill Clinton.
- 2005A Presidential election is held in Mongolia; the result is a victory for Nambaryn Enkhbayar of the Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party (MPRP).
- 2012Tokyo Skytree is opened to public. It is the tallest tower in world (634 m), and the second tallest man-made structure on Earth, after Burj Khalifa (829.8 m).
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olamide Faison, Muddy Waters, Liv Ullmann, Marty Adams, Gangubai Hangal, Gabriella Cilmi, Simon Webbe, Alessandra Marc, Spider Stacy, Louis Verneuil.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1921.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1921 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 28, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1936. Your score is -221. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1921
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 184 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,976 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,992 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,218
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1953
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 28, 1919 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1936 (-221)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1944 – Chris Spedding, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nucleus and Sharks); June 6, 1975 – Staci Keanan, American actress; October 6, 1951 – Kevin Cronin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (REO Speedwagon).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966