Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1925. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,211 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,404 days or 31.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1957.
If a dog named Stitch - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stitch will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stitch will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Pyotr Sobolevsky
- 1907Laurence Olivier
- 1935Louis Marriott
- 1965Catie Curtis
- 1970Nadia Khan
- 1974A. J. Langer
- 1975Enrique Palacios
- 1977Tom Chambers
- 1980Rena Tanaka
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1868Augusto Pestana, Brazilian engineer and politician (d. 1934)
- 1914Vance Packard, American journalist and author (d. 1996)
- 1937Facundo Cabral, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- 1945Ricky Fenson, English bass player (The Rolling Stones, Steampacket and Georgie Fame and the Blue Flames)
- 1977Seán Óg Ó hAilpín, Fijian-Irish hurler and footballer
- 1980Rena Tanaka, Japanese actress and television personality
- 1983John Hopkins, American motorcycle racer
- 1985Gloria Asumnu, American-Nigerian sprinter
- 1989Trevor Reckling, American baseball player
- 1994Jake McGing, Australian footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 853A Byzantine fleet sacks and destroys undefended Damietta in Egypt.
- 1455Start of the Wars of the Roses: At the First Battle of St Albans, Richard, Duke of York, defeats and captures King Henry VI of England.
- 1809On the second and last day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling (near Vienna, Austria), Napoleon I is repelled by an enemy army for the first time.
- 1812Action of 22 May 1812: A small French two-frigate squadron comprising Ariane and Andromaque, returning from a commerce raiding campaign in the Atlantic, meets the 74-gun HMS Northumberland while trying the slip to Lorient through the British blockade.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1856Congressman Preston Brooks of South Carolina beats Senator Charles Sumner with a cane in the hall of the United States Senate for a speech Sumner had made attacking Southerners who sympathized with the pro-slavery violence in Kansas (“Bleeding Kansas”).
- 1915Lassen Peak erupts with a powerful force, and is the only mountain other than Mount St. Helens to erupt in the contiguous US during the 20th century.
- 1942Mexico enters World War II on the side of the Allies.
- 1958Sri Lankan riots of 1958: This riot is a watershed event in the race relationship of the various ethnic communities of Sri Lanka. The total number of deaths is estimated to be 300, mostly Sri Lankan Tamils.
- 2005A Presidential election is held in Mongolia; the result is a victory for Nambaryn Enkhbayar of the Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party (MPRP).
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Thomas, Peter Bergman, Judith Bingham, Christopher Parker, Michael Chevalier, Mary Philbin, Anthony Edwards, Julian Cope, Ryō Horikawa, Tom Fogerty.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1925.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1925 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 20, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -90. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1925
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,211 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,404 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,158
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1957
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 20, 1935 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1909 (-90)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1980 – Kate Micucci, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Garfunkel and Oates); March 12, 1969 – Graham Coxon, German-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Blur); March 9, 1936 – Marty Ingels, American actor (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,803