Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1928. It was the 21st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,617 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,206 days or 30.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1960.
If a dog named Fosbury - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fosbury will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fosbury will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Denise Pelletier
- 1937Guy Marchand
- 1953Peter Bazalgette
- 1956Natasha Shneider
- 1959Harry Standjofski
- 1968Graham Linehan
- 1979Maggie Q
- 1981Louis Talpe
- 1982Chinmaya M. Rao
- 1992Chinami Tokunaga
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1715François-Joachim de Pierre de Bernis, French cardinal and diplomat (d. 1794)
- 1852Augustine Podmore Williams, English sailor (d. 1916)
- 1891Johannes R. Becher, German politician, novelist, and poet (d. 1958)
- 1897Marcelle Meyer, French pianist (d. 1958)
- 1921Jalil Shahnaz, Iranian tar player and composer (d. 2013)
- 1923Denise Pelletier, Canadian actress (d. 1976)
- 1929Sergio Mantovani, Italian race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1970Nadia Khan, Pakistani actress and producer
- 1970Pedro Diniz, Brazilian race car driver
- 1978Katie Price, English model, businesswoman, and author
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adeline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200King John of England and King Philip II of France sign the Treaty of Le Goulet.
- 1819The SS Savannah leaves port at Savannah, Georgia, United States, on a voyage to become the first steamship to cross the Atlantic Ocean. The ship arrived at Liverpool, England, on June 20.
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1926Chiang Kai-shek replaces communists in Kuomintang, China.
- 1942World War II: Ted Williams of the Boston Red Sox enlists in the United States Marine Corps as a flight instructor.
- 1945Operation Paperclip: United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
- 1967The L'Innovation department store in the center of Brussels, Belgium, burns down. It is the most devastating fire in Belgian history, resulting in 323 dead and missing and 150 injured.
- 2002In Washington, D.C., the remains of Chandra Levy are found in Rock Creek Park.
- 2008The Late-May 2008 tornado outbreak sequence unleashes 235 tornadoes, including an EF4 and an EF5 tornado, between May 22 and May 31, 2008. The tornadoes strike 19 states and one Canadian province.
- 2011An EF5 tornado strikes Joplin, Missouri, killing 162 people and wreaking $2.8 billion worth in damage—the costliest and seventh-deadliest single tornado in U.S. history.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon Cuneta, Peggy Ann Garner, Peter Gallagher, Debbie Reynolds, Barbara Acklin, Declan Donnelly, Bonnie Somerville, Fred W. Friendly, Samuel West, Susan Blakely.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1928.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1928 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 14, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 21st Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 351 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,617 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,206 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,138
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1960
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 14, 1949 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-163)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1956 – Sinbad, American comedian, actor, and producer; May 16, 1948 – Jesper Christensen, Danish actor, director, and producer; November 13, 1959 – Caroline Goodall, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,990