Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1932 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1932. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,979 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,660 days or 29.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,082 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1964.
If a dog named Ozzie - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 411 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ozzie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ozzie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Laurence Olivier
- 1923Denise Pelletier
- 1924Charles Aznavour
- 1948Nedumudi Venu
- 1962Hannah Mary Rothschild
- 1967Brooke Smith
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo
- 1980Lucy Gordon
- 1985Chrissie Chau
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1752Louis Legendre, French butcher and politician (d. 1797)
- 1814Amalia Lindegren, Swedish painter (d. 1891)
- 1820Alexander Fesca, German pianist and composer (d. 1849)
- 1910Johnny Olson, American game show host and announcer (d. 1985)
- 1911Anatol Rapoport, Russian-American psychologist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1930Kenny Ball, English trumpet player and bandleader (d. 2013)
- 1947Andreas Gerasimos Michalitsianos, Egyptian-American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1997)
- 1960Hideaki Anno, Japanese animator, director, and screenwriter
- 1984Laurence Halsted, English fencer
- 1985Tranquillo Barnetta, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out George’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Hamburg.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1872Reconstruction: U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Amnesty Act into law restoring full civil and political rights to all but about 500 Confederate sympathizers.
- 1885Prior to burial in the Panthéon, the body of Victor Hugo was exposed under the Arc de Triomphe during the night.
- 1897The Blackwall Tunnel under the River Thames is officially opened
- 1915Three trains collide in the Quintinshill rail disaster near Gretna Green, Scotland, killing 227 people and injuring 246; the accident is found to be the result of non-standard operating practices during a shift change at a busy junction.
- 1939World War II: Germany and Italy sign the Pact of Steel.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1990Microsoft releases the Windows 3.0 operating system.
- 1992After 30 years, 66-year-old Johnny Carson hosts The Tonight Show for the last time.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bud Collyer, Hwangbo, Andrew Garcia, Sylvia Syms, Reba McEntire, Timothy Dalton, Özgür Çevik, Marty Krofft, Jimmie Dodd, Birdman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1932.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1932 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 25, 1955. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1932
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 163 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,979 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,660 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,082
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1964
- Age in dog years: 411 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 1922 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 25, 1955 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1992 – Jake Burbage, American actor; July 14, 1971 – Lukman Sardi, Indonesian actor; June 16, 1932 – Norman Jones, English actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,918