Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1935 was a Wednesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1935. It was the 21st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,781 days or 29.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,095 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1967.
If a dog named Bonnaparte - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonnaparte will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bonnaparte will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rachael’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Laurence Olivier
- 1922Quinn Martin
- 1928John Mackenzie
- 1956Al Corley
- 1961Ann Cusack
- 1965Catie Curtis
- 1966Johnny Gill
- 1967Brooke Smith
- 1985Chrissie Chau
- 1999Camren Bicondova
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1907Eugène Claudius-Petit, French politician (d. 1989)
- 1907Laurence Olivier, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1989)
- 1907Martha Angelici, French soprano and actress (d. 1973)
- 1944Vaiko, Indian politician
- 1950David Judge, English political scientist and academic
- 1955Maggie Jones, Baroness Jones of Whitchurch, Welsh union leader and politician
- 1975Janne Tuohino, Finnish race car driver
- 1980Steven Baker, Australian footballer
- 1985Mauro Boselli, Argentinian footballer
- 1989Giordano Benedetti, Italian runner
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1455Start of the Wars of the Roses: At the First Battle of St Albans, Richard, Duke of York, defeats and captures King Henry VI of England.
- 1885Prior to burial in the Panthéon, the body of Victor Hugo was exposed under the Arc de Triomphe during the night.
- 1915Three trains collide in the Quintinshill rail disaster near Gretna Green, Scotland, killing 227 people and injuring 246; the accident is found to be the result of non-standard operating practices during a shift change at a busy junction.
- 1939World War II: Germany and Italy sign the Pact of Steel.
- 1945Operation Paperclip: United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
- 1962Continental Airlines Flight 11 crashes after bombs explode on board.
- 1987Hashimpura massacre in Meerut, India.
- 1992After 30 years, 66-year-old Johnny Carson hosts The Tonight Show for the last time.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: A federal judge rules that United States Secret Service agents can be compelled to testify before a grand jury concerning the scandal, involving President Bill Clinton.
- 2002American civil rights movement: A jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rory Gallagher, Jay Ilagan, Ray Ellington, Caterina Scorsone, Frances Drake, Gurdas Maan, Patrick Tse, Caroline Dhavernas, Nick Cannon, Karen Mayo-Chandler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1935.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1935 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 31, 1957. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1935
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 21st Wednesday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,781 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,095
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1967
- Age in dog years: 449 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1925 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 31, 1957 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1913 – Noah Beery, Jr., American actor and singer (d. 1994); February 22, 1921 – Giulietta Masina, Italian actress (d. 1994); February 28, 1957 – Cindy Wilson, American singer-songwriter and actress (The B-52's).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986