Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1938 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1938. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,962 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,987 days or 27.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,014 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1970.
If a dog named Pochomil - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pochomil will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pochomil will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Romaine Fielding
- 1889Hugh Miller
- 1950Bill Whelan
- 1958Denise Welch
- 1966Johnny Gill
- 1978Ginnifer Goodwin
- 1981Daniel Holdsworth
- 1981Du Chun
- 1982Chinmaya M. Rao
- 1985Chrissie Chau
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1762Henry Bathurst, 3rd Earl Bathurst, English politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 1834)
- 1802Leopold Feldmann, German-Austrian journalist and playwright (d. 1882)
- 1904Anne de Vries, Dutch teacher and author (d. 1964)
- 1913Rafael Gil, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 1986)
- 1914Vance Packard, American journalist and author (d. 1996)
- 1940Michael Sarrazin, Canadian actor (d. 2011)
- 1979Christoph Eigenmann, Swiss skier
- 1981Jürgen Melzer, Austrian tennis player
- 1992Tommaso Cancellotti, Italian footballer
- 1993Philipp Knochner, German footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jennifer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1254Serbian King Stefan Uroš I and the Republic of Venice sign a peace treaty.
- 1455Start of the Wars of the Roses: At the First Battle of St Albans, Richard, Duke of York, defeats and captures King Henry VI of England.
- 1809On the second and last day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling (near Vienna, Austria), Napoleon I is repelled by an enemy army for the first time.
- 1849Future U.S. President Abraham Lincoln is issued a patent for an invention to lift boats over obstacles in a river, making him the only U.S. President to ever hold a patent.
- 1897The Blackwall Tunnel under the River Thames is officially opened
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1939World War II: Germany and Italy sign the Pact of Steel.
- 1943Joseph Stalin disbands Comintern.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: A federal judge rules that United States Secret Service agents can be compelled to testify before a grand jury concerning the scandal, involving President Bill Clinton.
- 2002In Washington, D.C., the remains of Chandra Levy are found in Rock Creek Park.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kyra Sedgwick, Arif Şirin, Tom Hardy, Jeremy Brett, Ahmed Ramzy, Laura Cerón, Ed Begley, Heinrich Schlusnus, Bo Svenson, Justin Furstenfeld.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1938.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1938 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 14, 1961. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1938
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 29,962 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,987 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,014
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1970
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1934 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 14, 1961 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1965 – Eric Erlandson, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer; April 18, 1961 – Kelly Hansen, American singer-songwriter (Foreigner and Hurricane); September 23, 1906 – Bardu Ali, American singer and guitarist (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,957