Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,437 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 794 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Laurence Olivier
- 1932Merry Anders
- 1950Bill Whelan
- 1957Gary Sweet
- 1973Madhureeta Anand
- 1974A. J. Langer
- 1977Tom Chambers
- 1978Katie Price
- 1990Alexandra Dowling
- 1992Chinami Tokunaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1752Louis Legendre, French butcher and politician (d. 1797)
- 1849Louis Perrier, Swiss colonel and politician (d. 1913)
- 1876Julius Klinger, Austrian painter and illustrator (d. 1942)
- 1928Jackie Cain, American singer (Jackie and Roy) (d. 2014)
- 1935Leonardo Del Vecchio, Italian businessman, founded Luxottica
- 1937Facundo Cabral, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- 1941Nangolo Ithete, Namibian politician (d. 2002)
- 1950Bill Whelan, Irish keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Planxty)
- 1952Louise Christian, English lawyer and author
- 1980Rena Tanaka, Japanese actress and television personality
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840The transportation of British convicts to the New South Wales colony is abolished.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson: Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.
- 1871The U.S. Army issues an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- 1915Lassen Peak erupts with a powerful force, and is the only mountain other than Mount St. Helens to erupt in the contiguous US during the 20th century.
- 1915Three trains collide in the Quintinshill rail disaster near Gretna Green, Scotland, killing 227 people and injuring 246; the accident is found to be the result of non-standard operating practices during a shift change at a busy junction.
- 1961An earthquake rocks New South Wales.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1992Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Slovenia join the United Nations.
- 1997Kelly Flinn, the US Air Force’s first female bomber pilot certified for combat, accepts a general discharge in order to avoid a court-martial.
- 2014General Prayut Chan-o-cha of the Royal Thai Armed Forces announces a military coup d'état, following six months of political turmoil.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fayard Nicholas, Sammi Kane Kraft, Tom Welling, Brittany Murphy, Jim Tang, Mandy Moore, Bruce Spence, Riza Santos, Clare Foley, Machine Gun Kelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 22, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1953 – Paul Haggis, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; March 13, 1942 – Marshall Chess, American record producer; July 9, 1974 – Dani Behr, English singer and actress (Faith Hope & Charity).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,028