Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1953. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,830 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,277 days or 22.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1985.
If a dog named Stormee - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stormee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stormee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Laurence Olivier
- 1922Quinn Martin
- 1928Jackie Cain
- 1938Richard Benjamin
- 1942Barbara Parkins
- 1956Al Corley
- 1959Harry Standjofski
- 1961Ann Cusack
- 1965Catie Curtis
- 1974A. J. Langer
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1833Félix Bracquemond, French painter and etcher (d. 1914)
- 1926Elek Bacsik, Hungarian-American violinist and guitarist (d. 1993)
- 1929André Haefliger, Swiss mathematician and academic
- 1933Gamaliel Onosode, Nigerian businessman and politician (d. 2015)
- 1952Bernhard Brinkmann, German lawyer and politician
- 1967Christophe Gagliano, French martial artist and academic
- 1971Daryn Cresswell, Australian footballer and coach
- 1972Andrus Aug, Estonian cyclist
- 1984Peter Jungschläger, Dutch footballer
- 1992Tommaso Cancellotti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IGORIPJ? Check your answers here: Word finder IGORIPJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809On the second and last day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling (near Vienna, Austria), Napoleon I is repelled by an enemy army for the first time.
- 1849Future U.S. President Abraham Lincoln is issued a patent for an invention to lift boats over obstacles in a river, making him the only U.S. President to ever hold a patent.
- 1872Reconstruction: U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Amnesty Act into law restoring full civil and political rights to all but about 500 Confederate sympathizers.
- 1915Lassen Peak erupts with a powerful force, and is the only mountain other than Mount St. Helens to erupt in the contiguous US during the 20th century.
- 1942The Steel Workers Organizing Committee disbands, and a new trade union, the United Steelworkers, is formed.
- 1964The U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson announces the goals of his Great Society social reforms to bring an “end to poverty and racial injustice” in America.
- 1972Ceylon adopts a new constitution, thus becoming a Republic, changes its name to Sri Lanka, and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1992Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Slovenia join the United Nations.
- 2002American civil rights movement: A jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
- 2011An EF5 tornado strikes Joplin, Missouri, killing 162 people and wreaking $2.8 billion worth in damage—the costliest and seventh-deadliest single tornado in U.S. history.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Girish Karnad, Wendy Williams, Joey Badass, Kaori Shimizu, Katia Zygouli, Justin Whalin, Dennis Patrick, Melisa Cantiveros, Ad-Rock, Bob Hite.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1953.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1953 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 12, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1931. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1953
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 7 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,830 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,277 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 841
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1985
- Age in dog years: 321 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 12, 1946 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1931 (-171)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1937 – Ridley Scott, English director, producer, and production designer; January 21, 1976 – Emma Bunton, English singer-songwriter and actress (Spice Girls); September 13, 1962 – Hisao Egawa, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103