Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1955. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,025 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,008 days or 21.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1987.
If a dog named Egypt - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Egypt will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Egypt will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1904Pyotr Sobolevsky
- 1922Quinn Martin
- 1956Al Corley
- 1958Denise Welch
- 1970Nadia Khan
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1752Louis Legendre, French butcher and politician (d. 1797)
- 1823Isabella Glyn, Scottish-English actress (d. 1889)
- 1865Enric Morera i Viura, Spanish trumpet player, violinist, and composer (d. 1942)
- 1908Rattana Pestonji, Thai director, producer, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1970)
- 1961Ann Cusack, American actress
- 1970Nadia Khan, Pakistani actress and producer
- 1975Tracy Brookshaw, Canadian-American wrestler and referee
- 1977Tarmo Mitt, Estonian strongman
- 1979Maggie Q, American actress and producer
- 1984Laurence Halsted, English fencer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TYMFUEWASEH? Check your answers here: Word search TYMFUEWASEH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1455Start of the Wars of the Roses: At the First Battle of St Albans, Richard, Duke of York, defeats and captures King Henry VI of England.
- 1762Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Hamburg.
- 1897The Blackwall Tunnel under the River Thames is officially opened
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1915Lassen Peak erupts with a powerful force, and is the only mountain other than Mount St. Helens to erupt in the contiguous US during the 20th century.
- 1968The nuclear-powered submarine the USS Scorpion sinks with 99 men aboard 400 miles southwest of the Azores.
- 1969Apollo 10 's lunar module flies within 8.4 nautical miles (16 km) of the moon’s surface.
- 1987Hashimpura massacre in Meerut, India.
- 2002In Washington, D.C., the remains of Chandra Levy are found in Rock Creek Park.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree is opened to public. It is the tallest tower in world (634 m), and the second tallest man-made structure on Earth, after Burj Khalifa (829.8 m).
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Würzel, Chinmaya M. Rao, Ashley Judd, Greg Weisman, Anne Dudek, Chara, Joey Lawrence, Odette Annable, John Kassir, Jaye P. Morgan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1955.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1955 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 10, 1961. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 82 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 24,025 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,008 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 814
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1987
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1953 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 10, 1961 (-127)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1911 – Clara Østø, Danish actress (d. 1983); October 8, 1944 – Susan Raye, American singer-songwriter; March 13, 1932 – Jan Howard, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,021