Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1958 was a Thursday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1958. It was the 21st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,158 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,386 days or 20.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1990.
If a dog named Cassy - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cassy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cassy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1907Martha Angelici
- 1923Denise Pelletier
- 1928John Mackenzie
- 1942Barbara Parkins
- 1967Brooke Smith
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1977Tom Chambers
- 1979Maggie Q
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1902Al Simmons, American baseball player and coach (d. 1956)
- 1913František Jílek, Czech conductor (d. 1993)
- 1921Jalil Shahnaz, Iranian tar player and composer (d. 2013)
- 1923Denise Pelletier, Canadian actress (d. 1976)
- 1948Tomás Sánchez, Cuban painter and engraver
- 1959Morrissey, English singer-songwriter and pianist (The Smiths)
- 1964Maya Usova, Russian ice dancer
- 1982Erin McNaught, Australian model and actress, Miss Australia 2006
- 1990Wyatt Roy, Australian politician
- 1992Tommaso Cancellotti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1176The Hashshashin (Assassins) attempt to murder Saladin near Aleppo.
- 1200King John of England and King Philip II of France sign the Treaty of Le Goulet.
- 1826HMS Beagle departs on its first voyage.
- 1871The U.S. Army issues an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- 1939World War II: Germany and Italy sign the Pact of Steel.
- 1942World War II: Ted Williams of the Boston Red Sox enlists in the United States Marine Corps as a flight instructor.
- 1997Kelly Flinn, the US Air Force’s first female bomber pilot certified for combat, accepts a general discharge in order to avoid a court-martial.
- 2004The U.S. town of Hallam, Nebraska is wiped out by a powerful F4 tornado (part of the May 2004 tornado outbreak sequence) which kills one resident, and becomes the widest tornado on record at 2.5 mi wide; a record that wouldn't be broken until the El Reno tornado on May 31, 2013.
- 2008The Late-May 2008 tornado outbreak sequence unleashes 235 tornadoes, including an EF4 and an EF5 tornado, between May 22 and May 31, 2008. The tornadoes strike 19 states and one Canadian province.
- 2014General Prayut Chan-o-cha of the Royal Thai Armed Forces announces a military coup d'état, following six months of political turmoil.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Marie, Avan Jogia, Gary Cole, Luther Campbell, Red Grange, Aka Plu, Connie Britton, Lana, Sheldon Leonard, Tara Spencer-Nairn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1958.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1958 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 17, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1958
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 21st Thursday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,158 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,386 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 750
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1990
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1951 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 17, 1972 (-147)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1990 – Bo Burnham, American comedian, singer-songwriter, and actor; March 13, 1985 – Emile Hirsch, American actor; December 10, 1965 – Stephanie Morgenstern, Swiss-Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,827