Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1964. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,295 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,765 days or 18.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1996.
If a dog named Tamy - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tamy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tamy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1908Rattana Pestonji
- 1959Harry Standjofski
- 1965Catie Curtis
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1980Rhett Fisher
- 1982Erin McNaught
- 1984Karoline Herfurth
- 1990Alexandra Dowling
- 1990Anne-Julia Hagen
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1910Johnny Olson, American game show host and announcer (d. 1985)
- 1927George Andrew Olah, Hungarian-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1935Leonardo Del Vecchio, Italian businessman, founded Luxottica
- 1936George H. Heilmeier, American engineer (d. 2014)
- 1940Michael Sarrazin, Canadian actor (d. 2011)
- 1964Mark Christopher Lawrence, American actor and producer
- 1984Didier Ya Konan, Ivorian footballer
- 1986Matt Jarvis, English footballer
- 1988Anthony Andreu, French footballer
- 1992Camille Lou, French singer and actress
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Chase’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1254Serbian King Stefan Uroš I and the Republic of Venice sign a peace treaty.
- 1629Holy Roman Emperor Ferdinand II and Danish King Christian IV sign the Treaty of Lübeck to end the Danish intervention in the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1819The SS Savannah leaves port at Savannah, Georgia, United States, on a voyage to become the first steamship to cross the Atlantic Ocean. The ship arrived at Liverpool, England, on June 20.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson: Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.
- 1897The Blackwall Tunnel under the River Thames is officially opened
- 1962Continental Airlines Flight 11 crashes after bombs explode on board.
- 1968The nuclear-powered submarine the USS Scorpion sinks with 99 men aboard 400 miles southwest of the Azores.
- 1987Hashimpura massacre in Meerut, India.
- 2008The Late-May 2008 tornado outbreak sequence unleashes 235 tornadoes, including an EF4 and an EF5 tornado, between May 22 and May 31, 2008. The tornadoes strike 19 states and one Canadian province.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luke Halpin, Claude Miller, Iekeliene Stange, Jennifer Dale, Rupert Holmes, Billy Magnussen, Paul Regina, Clarence Gilyard, Terence Bayler, Hwanhee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1964.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1964 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 18, 1990. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 9, 1971. Your score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Guy by Mary Wells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1964
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 159 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,295 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,765 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 688
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1996
- Age in dog years: 301 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 18, 1990 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 9, 1971 (-206)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: My Guy by Mary Wells (May 23, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1985 – Alle Farben, German DJ and producer; August 28, 1958 – Scott Hamilton, American figure skater and actor; November 6, 1941 – Guy Clark, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,178