Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1974 was a Wednesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 536 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Romaine Fielding
- 1924Charles Aznavour
- 1953Peter Bazalgette
- 1956Al Corley
- 1965Catie Curtis
- 1975Enrique Palacios
- 1980Lucy Gordon
- 1981Louis Talpe
- 1982Erin McNaught
- 1985Tao Okamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1811Henry Pelham-Clinton, 5th Duke of Newcastle, English politician, Secretary of State for War (d. 1864)
- 1859Farquhar McGillivray Knowles, American-Canadian painter (d. 1932)
- 1903Yves Rocard, French physicist and academic (d. 1992)
- 1925Jean Tinguely, Swiss painter and sculptor (d. 1991)
- 1942Barbara Parkins, Canadian-American actress
- 1959Andres Luure, Estonian mathematician, philosopher, and academic
- 1959David Blatt, American-Israeli basketball player and coach
- 1959Jon Sopel, English journalist
- 1959Kwak Jae-yong, South Korean director and screenwriter
- 1959Morrissey, English singer-songwriter and pianist (The Smiths)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1629Holy Roman Emperor Ferdinand II and Danish King Christian IV sign the Treaty of Lübeck to end the Danish intervention in the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1872Reconstruction: U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Amnesty Act into law restoring full civil and political rights to all but about 500 Confederate sympathizers.
- 1942The Steel Workers Organizing Committee disbands, and a new trade union, the United Steelworkers, is formed.
- 1945Operation Paperclip: United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
- 1947Cold War: In an effort to fight the spread of Communism, the U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs an act into law that will later be called the Truman Doctrine. The act grants $400 million in military and economic aid to Turkey and Greece, each battling an internal Communist movement.
- 1964The U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson announces the goals of his Great Society social reforms to bring an “end to poverty and racial injustice” in America.
- 1990North and South Yemen are unified to create the Republic of Yemen.
- 1992Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Slovenia join the United Nations.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: A federal judge rules that United States Secret Service agents can be compelled to testify before a grand jury concerning the scandal, involving President Bill Clinton.
- 2005A Presidential election is held in Mongolia; the result is a victory for Nambaryn Enkhbayar of the Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party (MPRP).
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Kasher, Shahd Barmada, Dave Wong, Vesko Kountchev, Pavel Landovský, Celia Johnson, Daryl Somers, Jesse Colin Young, Ken Stott, Beatriz Sheridan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 22, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1907 – Gene Autry, American singer and actor (d. 1998); August 22, 1986 – Keiko Kitagawa, Japanese model and actress; November 8, 2000 – Jasmine Thompson, English singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041