Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1974 was a Wednesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,711 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 532 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Jeanne de Casalis
- 1957Gary Sweet
- 1962Hannah Mary Rothschild
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1973Donell Jones
- 1978Katie Price
- 1979Maggie Q
- 1980Rena Tanaka
- 1982Chinmaya M. Rao
- 1990Alexandra Dowling
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1772Ram Mohan Roy, Indian philosopher and reformer (d. 1833)
- 1852Émile Sauret, French violinist and composer (d. 1920)
- 1874Daniel François Malan, South African clergyman and politician, 5th Prime Minister of South Africa (d. 1959)
- 1885Giacomo Matteotti, Italian lawyer and politician (d. 1924)
- 1907Hergé, Belgian author and illustrator (d. 1983)
- 1943Tommy John, American baseball player and manager
- 1950Bernie Taupin, English singer-songwriter and poet
- 1974John Bale, American baseball player
- 1977Martin Trčka, Czech sailor
- 1982Fred Murray, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1629Holy Roman Emperor Ferdinand II and Danish King Christian IV sign the Treaty of Lübeck to end the Danish intervention in the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1812Action of 22 May 1812: A small French two-frigate squadron comprising Ariane and Andromaque, returning from a commerce raiding campaign in the Atlantic, meets the 74-gun HMS Northumberland while trying the slip to Lorient through the British blockade.
- 1897The Blackwall Tunnel under the River Thames is officially opened
- 1926Chiang Kai-shek replaces communists in Kuomintang, China.
- 1961An earthquake rocks New South Wales.
- 1962Continental Airlines Flight 11 crashes after bombs explode on board.
- 1969Apollo 10 's lunar module flies within 8.4 nautical miles (16 km) of the moon’s surface.
- 1990Microsoft releases the Windows 3.0 operating system.
- 2002In Washington, D.C., the remains of Chandra Levy are found in Rock Creek Park.
- 2005A Presidential election is held in Mongolia; the result is a victory for Nambaryn Enkhbayar of the Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party (MPRP).
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shin Ji, Yoo Young-jae, René Clair, Howard Shore, Harvey Weinstein, Jane Horrocks, Amy Perez, Paula Wilcox, Gilles Vigneault, June Marlowe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 22, 1974.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1975 – David Burtka, American actor and chef; November 18, 1970 – Mike Epps, American comedian, actor, and producer; January 16, 1934 – Marilyn Horne, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907