Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1974 was a Wednesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,953 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 540 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Doyle - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doyle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Doyle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Quinn Martin
- 1928Jackie Cain
- 1938Richard Benjamin
- 1948Nedumudi Venu
- 1953Peter Bazalgette
- 1970Nadia Khan
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo
- 1978Ginnifer Goodwin
- 1978Katie Price
- 1981Louis Talpe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1849Aston Webb, English architect and academic, designed the Victoria Memorial and The Mall (d. 1930)
- 1921Jalil Shahnaz, Iranian tar player and composer (d. 2013)
- 1927George Andrew Olah, Hungarian-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1930Marisol Escobar, French-American sculptor
- 1948Richard Baker, American politician
- 1954Shuji Nakamura, Japanese-American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1967Christophe Gagliano, French martial artist and academic
- 1976Christian Vande Velde, American cyclist
- 1981Lee Bullock, English footballer
- 1985Francisco Dorronsoro, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 853A Byzantine fleet sacks and destroys undefended Damietta in Egypt.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1807Most of the English town of Chudleigh is destroyed by fire.
- 1849Future U.S. President Abraham Lincoln is issued a patent for an invention to lift boats over obstacles in a river, making him the only U.S. President to ever hold a patent.
- 1897The Blackwall Tunnel under the River Thames is officially opened
- 1903Launch of the White Star Liner, SS Ionic.
- 1962Continental Airlines Flight 11 crashes after bombs explode on board.
- 1967The L'Innovation department store in the center of Brussels, Belgium, burns down. It is the most devastating fire in Belgian history, resulting in 323 dead and missing and 150 injured.
- 1992Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Slovenia join the United Nations.
- 2010An Air India Express Boeing 737 goes over a cliff and crashes upon landing at Mangalore, India, killing 158 of the 166 people on board. It is the worst crash involving a Boeing 737.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cameron Diaz, Charlie Harper, Judge Reinhold, Hodgy Beats, Behati Prinsloo, Yutaka Matsushige, Stefán Karl Stefánsson, Kumiko Aso, Patrick Marber, Rutanya Alda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 22, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1987 – Erik Grönwall, Swedish singer-songwriter (H.E.A.T); March 6, 1990 – Park Choa, South Korean singer and actress (AOA); October 3, 1978 – Jake Shears, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195