Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1974 was a Wednesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 538 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Curduroy - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Curduroy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Curduroy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928John Mackenzie
- 1967Brooke Smith
- 1968Graham Linehan
- 1970Nadia Khan
- 1973Madhureeta Anand
- 1978Katie Price
- 1980Lucy Gordon
- 1985Chrissie Chau
- 1990Alexandra Dowling
- 1992Chinami Tokunaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1645Charles Louis Simonneau, French engraver and painter (d. 1728)
- 1833Félix Bracquemond, French painter and etcher (d. 1914)
- 1876Julius Klinger, Austrian painter and illustrator (d. 1942)
- 1961Mike Breen, American sportscaster
- 1965Fanis Christodoulou, Greek basketball player
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo, American casting director and producer
- 1979Christoph Eigenmann, Swiss skier
- 1982Apolo Ohno, American speed skater
- 1985Marc-Antoine Pouliot, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Camille Lou, French singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1807Most of the English town of Chudleigh is destroyed by fire.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson: Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.
- 1864American Civil War: After ten weeks, the Union Army’s Red River Campaign ends with the Union unable to achieve any of its objectives.
- 1945Operation Paperclip: United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
- 1980Namco releases the highly influential arcade game Pac-Man.
- 1990Microsoft releases the Windows 3.0 operating system.
- 2004The U.S. town of Hallam, Nebraska is wiped out by a powerful F4 tornado (part of the May 2004 tornado outbreak sequence) which kills one resident, and becomes the widest tornado on record at 2.5 mi wide; a record that wouldn't be broken until the El Reno tornado on May 31, 2013.
- 2014An explosion occurs in the city of Ürümqi, the capital of China’s far-western Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, resulting in at least 43 deaths and 91 injuries.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carol Ann Susi, Tanja Szewczenko, Kyra Sedgwick, Jesse L. Lasky, Peter Hofmann, Ashley Slanina-Davies, Tina Dico, Eriq La Salle, Airi Suzuki, Yul Brynner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 22, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1954 – David Keith, American actor and director; February 2, 1957 – Phil Barney, Algerian-French singer-songwriter; May 4, 1947 – Richard Jenkins, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295