Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,024 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Romaine Fielding
- 1904Pyotr Sobolevsky
- 1935Louis Marriott
- 1939Paul Winfield
- 1950Bill Whelan
- 1955Iva Davies
- 1956Al Corley
- 1967Brooke Smith
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1978Ginnifer Goodwin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1846Rita Cetina Gutiérrez, Mexican poet, educator, and activist (d. 1908)
- 1876Antonius Bouwens, Dutch target shooter (d. 1963)
- 1885Giacomo Matteotti, Italian lawyer and politician (d. 1924)
- 1937Facundo Cabral, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- 1947Andreas Gerasimos Michalitsianos, Egyptian-American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1997)
- 1957Lisa Murkowski, American lawyer and politician
- 1966Wang Xiaoshuai, Chinese director and screenwriter
- 1984Rahima Begum, English activist, co-founded Restless Beings
- 1991José Higón, Spanish footballer
- 1992Tommaso Cancellotti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Hamburg.
- 1848Slavery is abolished in Martinique.
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1942World War II: Ted Williams of the Boston Red Sox enlists in the United States Marine Corps as a flight instructor.
- 1945Operation Paperclip: United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
- 1962Continental Airlines Flight 11 crashes after bombs explode on board.
- 1972Ceylon adopts a new constitution, thus becoming a Republic, changes its name to Sri Lanka, and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1992After 30 years, 66-year-old Johnny Carson hosts The Tonight Show for the last time.
- 2002American civil rights movement: A jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
- 2010An Air India Express Boeing 737 goes over a cliff and crashes upon landing at Mangalore, India, killing 158 of the 166 people on board. It is the worst crash involving a Boeing 737.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vera Farmiga, Apollonia Kotero, Enuka Okuma, Bernard Glasser, Alex Naumik, Lon Chaney, Christopher Judge, Victor Lundin, Catherine Hickland, Roy Walker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 22, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1924 – Werner Abrolat, Russian-German actor (d. 1997); April 1, 1978 – Anamaria Marinca, Romanian-English actress; June 9, 1981 – Sara Tommasi, Italian actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058