Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,232 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 380 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bartok - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bartok will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bartok will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Martha Angelici
- 1950Bernie Taupin
- 1961Ann Cusack
- 1965Catie Curtis
- 1970Naomi Campbell
- 1973Donell Jones
- 1977Tom Chambers
- 1981Daniel Holdsworth
- 1992Camille Lou
- 1992Chinami Tokunaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1724Marc-Joseph Marion du Fresne, French cartographer and explorer (d. 1772)
- 1737Tethart Philipp Christian Haag, German-Dutch painter (d. 1812)
- 1811Henry Pelham-Clinton, 5th Duke of Newcastle, English politician, Secretary of State for War (d. 1864)
- 1850Hildegard Thorell, Swedish painter (d. 1930)
- 1909Margaret Mee, English illustrator and educator (d. 1988)
- 1943Gesine Schwan, German political scientist and academic
- 1976Daniel Erlandsson, Swedish drummer (Arch Enemy, Eucharist, Armageddon, and Carcass)
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo, American casting director and producer
- 1989Trevor Reckling, American baseball player
- 1992Tommaso Cancellotti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1176The Hashshashin (Assassins) attempt to murder Saladin near Aleppo.
- 1254Serbian King Stefan Uroš I and the Republic of Venice sign a peace treaty.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1809On the second and last day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling (near Vienna, Austria), Napoleon I is repelled by an enemy army for the first time.
- 1840The transportation of British convicts to the New South Wales colony is abolished.
- 1864American Civil War: After ten weeks, the Union Army’s Red River Campaign ends with the Union unable to achieve any of its objectives.
- 1871The U.S. Army issues an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1972Ceylon adopts a new constitution, thus becoming a Republic, changes its name to Sri Lanka, and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 2011An EF5 tornado strikes Joplin, Missouri, killing 162 people and wreaking $2.8 billion worth in damage—the costliest and seventh-deadliest single tornado in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Forrest, Ray Park, Angela Baddeley, Krayzie Bone, Billey Shamrock, Johnny Manahan, Ben Murphy, Sylvia Hitchcock, John Mark Loudermilk, Madhuri Dixit.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 22, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1968 – Luciano Szafir, Brazilian model and actor; August 26, 1937 – Kenji Utsumi, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013); July 20, 1957 – Donna Dixon, American model and actress, Miss Virginia 1976.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216