Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,963 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Hugh Miller
- 1923Denise Pelletier
- 1928John Mackenzie
- 1935Louis Marriott
- 1937Facundo Cabral
- 1957Gary Sweet
- 1965Catie Curtis
- 1970Naomi Campbell
- 1977Tom Chambers
- 1992Camille Lou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1755Tench Coxe, American economist and politician (d. 1824)
- 1811Giulia Grisi, Italian-German soprano (d. 1869)
- 1844Mary Cassatt, American painter and educator (d. 1926)
- 1852Émile Sauret, French violinist and composer (d. 1920)
- 1928Jackie Cain, American singer (Jackie and Roy) (d. 2014)
- 1930Marisol Escobar, French-American sculptor
- 1948Tomás Sánchez, Cuban painter and engraver
- 1953Paul Mariner, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1985Marc-Antoine Pouliot, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993Joe Wise, American swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson: Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.
- 1961An earthquake rocks New South Wales.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1987First ever Rugby World Cup kicks off with New Zealand playing Italy at Eden Park in Auckland, New Zealand.
- 1990Microsoft releases the Windows 3.0 operating system.
- 2008The Late-May 2008 tornado outbreak sequence unleashes 235 tornadoes, including an EF4 and an EF5 tornado, between May 22 and May 31, 2008. The tornadoes strike 19 states and one Canadian province.
- 2009The Credit CARD Act of 2009 was signed into U.S. law by the President, Barack Obama.
- 2014General Prayut Chan-o-cha of the Royal Thai Armed Forces announces a military coup d'état, following six months of political turmoil.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Smith, Anita Morris, Hiroko Moriguchi, Suzanne Pleshette, Allison Iraheta, Gökhan Kırdar, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Allu Aravind, Gedde Watanabe, John Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 22, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1931 – Bernie Brillstein, American talent agent and producer (d. 2008); January 10, 1961 – Janet Jones, American actress; May 13, 1941 – Senta Berger, Austrian actress, producer, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911