Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1990. It was the 21st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,824 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,941 days or 10.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 2022.
If a dog named Beebop - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beebop will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Beebop will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Jackie Cain
- 1935Louis Marriott
- 1937Facundo Cabral
- 1937Guy Marchand
- 1956Natasha Shneider
- 1964Mark Christopher Lawrence
- 1980Lucy Gordon
- 1981Daniel Holdsworth
- 1981Du Chun
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1783William Sturgeon, English physicist and inventor, invented the electromagnet and electric motor (d. 1850)
- 1814Amalia Lindegren, Swedish painter (d. 1891)
- 1814Erasmus Ommanney, English admiral and explorer (d. 1904)
- 1927Peter Matthiessen, American journalist and author, co-founded The Paris Review (d. 2014)
- 1935Louis Marriott, Jamaican actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1959Harry Standjofski, Canadian actor, director, and playwright
- 1973Steffen Højer, Danish footballer and manager
- 1985Hideaki Takeda, Japanese footballer
- 1985Marc-Antoine Pouliot, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Stuart Tomlinson, English footballer and wrestler
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ethel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1254Serbian King Stefan Uroš I and the Republic of Venice sign a peace treaty.
- 1848Slavery is abolished in Martinique.
- 1872Reconstruction: U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Amnesty Act into law restoring full civil and political rights to all but about 500 Confederate sympathizers.
- 1897The Blackwall Tunnel under the River Thames is officially opened
- 1942Mexico enters World War II on the side of the Allies.
- 1945Operation Paperclip: United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
- 1964The U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson announces the goals of his Great Society social reforms to bring an “end to poverty and racial injustice” in America.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: A federal judge rules that United States Secret Service agents can be compelled to testify before a grand jury concerning the scandal, involving President Bill Clinton.
- 2005A Presidential election is held in Mongolia; the result is a victory for Nambaryn Enkhbayar of the Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party (MPRP).
- 2014An explosion occurs in the city of Ürümqi, the capital of China’s far-western Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, resulting in at least 43 deaths and 91 injuries.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Herbert Grönemeyer, Pierre Rapsat, Robert Harron, Caleb Landry Jones, Billy Joe Shaver, Shantel VanSanten, Francine Prieto, Albert Millaire, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Chiaki Takahashi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1990.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1990 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1981. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Vogue by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1990
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 21st Tuesday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,824 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,941 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 400
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2022
- Age in dog years: 148 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1981 (-132)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Vogue by Madonna (May 26, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1901 – Adelaide Hall, American-English singer, actress, and dancer (d. 1993); April 24, 1990 – Kazuki Shimizu, Japanese actor; July 29, 1973 – Stephen Dorff, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,192