Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 2005. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,396 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,799 days or 4.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 28, 2037.
If a dog named Whitey - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whitey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Whitey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Susan Strasberg
- 1955Iva Davies
- 1956Natasha Shneider
- 1957Gary Sweet
- 1958Denise Welch
- 1959Harry Standjofski
- 1961Ann Cusack
- 1970Nadia Khan
- 1978Katie Price
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1871Harold Nelson, English illustrator and engraver (d. 1948)
- 1894Friedrich Pollock, German sociologist and philosopher (d. 1970)
- 1904Anne de Vries, Dutch teacher and author (d. 1964)
- 1930Harvey Milk, American lieutenant and politician (d. 1978)
- 1956Natasha Shneider, Russian-American singer, keyboard player, and actress (Eleven) (d. 2008)
- 1973Danny Tiatto, Australian footballer
- 1975Janne Niinimaa, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1977Tom Chambers, English actor
- 1985Marc-Antoine Pouliot, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Anne-Julia Hagen, German model, Miss Germany 2010
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dalton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1629Holy Roman Emperor Ferdinand II and Danish King Christian IV sign the Treaty of Lübeck to end the Danish intervention in the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1762Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Hamburg.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1807A grand jury indicts former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr on a charge of treason.
- 1809On the second and last day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling (near Vienna, Austria), Napoleon I is repelled by an enemy army for the first time.
- 1864American Civil War: After ten weeks, the Union Army’s Red River Campaign ends with the Union unable to achieve any of its objectives.
- 1871The U.S. Army issues an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- 1926Chiang Kai-shek replaces communists in Kuomintang, China.
- 1939World War II: Germany and Italy sign the Pact of Steel.
- 2002American civil rights movement: A jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Berlin, Aaron Paul, Leslie Parrish, Bruce Nash, Fulton Mackay, Michael Brandon, Eric Bischoff, Akkineni Nagarjuna, Katja Schuurman, Arthur H.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 2005.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 2005 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 23, 1983. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 2005
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,396 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,799 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 183
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2037
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 2006 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 23, 1983 (-113)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani (May 28, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1910 – Edmundo Ros, Trinidadian-English singer-songwriter and bandleader (d. 2011); July 21, 1964 – Steve Collins, Irish boxer and actor; September 23, 1957 – Rosalind Chao, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,152