Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 2009 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 2009. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,000 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,667 days or 4.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 28, 2041.
If a dog named Sylvanas - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sylvanas will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sylvanas will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Hugh Miller
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1907Laurence Olivier
- 1928Jackie Cain
- 1966Johnny Gill
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo
- 1980Rhett Fisher
- 1982Chinmaya M. Rao
- 1984Karoline Herfurth
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1755Tench Coxe, American economist and politician (d. 1824)
- 1783William Sturgeon, English physicist and inventor, invented the electromagnet and electric motor (d. 1850)
- 1935Desmond Seward, English historian and author
- 1953Cha Bum-kun, South Korean footballer and manager
- 1968Simon Rumley, English director and screenwriter
- 1981Du Chun, Chinese actor
- 1984Didier Ya Konan, Ivorian footballer
- 1985Chrissie Chau, Chinese actress and model
- 1985Francisco Dorronsoro, Spanish footballer
- 1992Tommaso Cancellotti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jade’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200King John of England and King Philip II of France sign the Treaty of Le Goulet.
- 1807A grand jury indicts former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr on a charge of treason.
- 1848Slavery is abolished in Martinique.
- 1871The U.S. Army issues an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1960An earthquake measuring 9.5 on the moment magnitude scale, now known as the Great Chilean earthquake, hits southern Chile. It is the most powerful earthquake ever recorded.
- 1987First ever Rugby World Cup kicks off with New Zealand playing Italy at Eden Park in Auckland, New Zealand.
- 2002American civil rights movement: A jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
- 2002In Washington, D.C., the remains of Chandra Levy are found in Rock Creek Park.
- 2014General Prayut Chan-o-cha of the Royal Thai Armed Forces announces a military coup d'état, following six months of political turmoil.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vienna Teng, Brian G. Hutton, Lisa Joyner, Tim Wheeler, Brenda Asnicar, Pradeepan Raveendran, Rolene Strauss, Anthony Steel, Maurice LaMarche, Emeric Pressburger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 2009.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 2009 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 20, 1979. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 2009
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,000 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,667 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 169
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2041
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 22, 1986 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 20, 1979 (-109)
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas (May 23, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1990 – Allison Scagliotti, American actress; November 8, 1969 – Roxana Zal, American actress and producer; January 8, 1947 – Laurie Walters, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,170