Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1908 was a Saturday and it was the 144th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,263 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 13,421 days or 37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,363 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 30, 1940.
If a dog named Goon - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 539 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Goon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Goon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Douglas Fairbanks
- 1936Ingeborg Hallstein
- 1947Ann Hui
- 1965Melissa McBride
- 1965Tom Tykwer
- 1971Laurel Holloman
- 1981Gwenno Saunders
- 1982Malene Mortensen
- 1982Tristan Prettyman
- 1984Sam Milby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1895Billy Smith, English footballer and manager (d. 1956)
- 1921Humphrey Lyttelton, English trumpet player and composer (d. 2008)
- 1944Alan Bowman, English scholar and academic
- 1945Lauren Chapin, American actress
- 1950Martin McGuinness, Irish republican and Sinn Féin politician, Deputy First Minister of Northern Ireland
- 1956Andrea Pazienza, Italian illustrator and painter (d. 1988)
- 1963Wally Dallenbach Jr., American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1968Guinevere Turner, American actress and screenwriter
- 1972Rubens Barrichello, Brazilian race car driver
- 1987Bray Wyatt, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1609Official ratification of the Second Charter of Virginia takes place.
- 1793Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1995The first version of the Java programming language is released.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
- 2013The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapses in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- 2015The Republic of Ireland votes to legalize same-sex marriage, becoming the first country to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marceline Day, Daniel McVicar, Roger Rees, Elle King, Connie Smith, Ashley Peldon, Noah Beery, Sr., Sam Brown, Alan Wilson, Paul Morrissey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 23, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1981 – Blake Judd, American actor, director, and producer; November 29, 1917 – Merle Travis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1983); December 23, 1971 – Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, English model, actress, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,310