Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,708 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,569 days or 34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1947.
If a dog named Deogie - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 511 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deogie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Deogie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Jeannie Carson
- 1928Nigel Davenport
- 1928Pauline Julien
- 1928Rosemary Clooney
- 1958Drew Carey
- 1968Guinevere Turner
- 1974Charlie Young
- 1975Kim Sung-soo
- 1982Tristan Prettyman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1052Philip I of France (d. 1108)
- 1947Jane Kenyon, American poet and translator (d. 1995)
- 1949Daniel DiNardo, American cardinal
- 1949Janet Thornton, English biologist and academic
- 1952Martin Parr, English photographer and journalist
- 1957Mark Arnold, American actor
- 1960Linden Ashby, American actor and martial artist
- 1973Livia Millhagen, Swedish actress
- 1975Kim Sung-soo, South Korean actor and television host
- 1987Gracie Otto, Australian actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1829Accordion patent granted to Cyrill Demian in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1900American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney is awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
- 1911The New York Public Library is dedicated.
- 1932In Brazil, four students are shot and killed during a manifestation against the Brazilian dictator Getúlio Vargas, which occurred in the city of São Paulo. Their names and surnames were used to form the MMDC, a revolutionary group that would act against the dictatorial government, especially in the Constitutionalist Revolution (“Revolução Constitucionalista”, in Portuguese), the major uprising in Brazil during the 20th century.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 2004Part of Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport’s Terminal 2E collapses, killing four people and injuring three others.
- 2013The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapses in Mount Vernon, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oscar De La Hoya, Jason Reitman, Pete Rock, Freddie Wadling, Kati Kovács, Serri, Vinay Rai, Evelyn Ankers, Bruce Reitherman, Bradley Walsh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1929 – Delia Scala, Italian ballerina and actress (d. 2004); June 9, 1950 – Trevor Bolder, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Uriah Heep, The Spiders from Mars, and Cybernauts) (d. 2013); March 10, 1919 – Marion Hutton, American singer and actress (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,305