Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1918 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,611 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,204 days or 33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,240 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1950.
If a dog named Nikkie - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nikkie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nikkie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Scatman Crothers
- 1921Edna Skinner
- 1928Nigel Davenport
- 1928Rosemary Clooney
- 1943General Johnson
- 1945Lauren Chapin
- 1946Frederik de Groot
- 1958Serge Dupire
- 1983Cas Alfonso
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1895Billy Smith, English footballer and manager (d. 1956)
- 1898Scott O'Dell, American soldier, journalist, and author (d. 1989)
- 1946Frederik de Groot, Dutch actor
- 1949Daniel DiNardo, American cardinal
- 1957Craig Brown, English journalist and critic
- 1965Paul Sironen, Australian rugby player and police officer
- 1965Woorkeri Raman, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1966Gary Roberts, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Kirk Saarloos, American baseball player and coach
- 1985Shafiq Chitou, Beninese boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430Siege of Compiègne: Joan of Arc is captured by the Burgundians while leading an army to relieve Compiègne.
- 1706Battle of Ramillies: John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, defeats a French army under Marshal François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy.
- 1788South Carolina ratifies the United States Constitution as the eighth American state.
- 1844Declaration of the Báb the evening before the 23rd: A merchant of Shiraz announces that he is a Prophet and founds a religious movement that would later be brutally crushed by the Persian government. He is considered to be a forerunner of the Bahá'í Faith, and Bahá'ís celebrate the day as a holy day.
- 1951Tibetans sign the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with China.
- 2002The “55 parties” clause of the Kyoto Protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
- 2015At least 46 people are killed as a result of floods caused by a tornado in Texas and Oklahoma.
- 2015The Republic of Ireland votes to legalize same-sex marriage, becoming the first country to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Troup, Gena Rowlands, Sabrina Bryan, Alberta Watson, Maja Ivarsson, Hawksley Workman, Bassnectar, Royston Tan, Pamela Salem, Peter Parros.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 23, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1923 – Bob Dorough, American singer-songwriter and pianist; January 12, 1932 – Tzeni Karezi, Greek actress and screenwriter (d. 1992); September 15, 1953 – Keiko Takeshita, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,328