Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1944 was a Tuesday and it was the 144th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,813 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 908 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Betty Garrett
- 1920Helen O'Connell
- 1925Mac Wiseman
- 1931Barbara Barrie
- 1943Vicky Moscholiou
- 1954Marvelous Marvin Hagler
- 1965Tom Tykwer
- 1973Livia Millhagen
- 1979Martin Giroux
- 1981Gwenno Saunders
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1855Isabella Ford, English author and activist (d. 1924)
- 1902Frank Buckland, Canadian businessman (d. 1991)
- 1906Pran Nath Thapar, Indian general (d. 1975)
- 1910Hugh Casson, English architect and academic (d. 1999)
- 1928Rosemary Clooney, American singer and actress (d. 2002)
- 1931José da Conceição, Brazilian high jumper (d. 1974)
- 1935Julian Grenfell, 3rd Baron Grenfell, English politician
- 1944John Newcombe, Australian tennis player and sportscaster
- 1949Alan García, Peruvian lawyer and politician, 93rd President of Peru
- 1982Malene Mortensen, Danish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 844Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1844Declaration of the Báb the evening before the 23rd: A merchant of Shiraz announces that he is a Prophet and founds a religious movement that would later be brutally crushed by the Persian government. He is considered to be a forerunner of the Bahá'í Faith, and Bahá'ís celebrate the day as a holy day.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1945World War II: Heinrich Himmler, the head of the Schutzstaffel, commits suicide while in Allied custody.
- 1945World War II: The Flensburg Government under Reichspräsident Karl Dönitz is dissolved when its members are captured and arrested by British forces at Flensburg in Northern Germany.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
- 2015At least 46 people are killed as a result of floods caused by a tornado in Texas and Oklahoma.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Richardson, Keremcem, Sam Jaffe, Mike Evans, Maila Nurmi, George Baker, Jim Croce, Agnès Varda, Bradley Cole, Eddie Large.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1946 – Michele Placido, Italian actor and director; September 16, 1964 – Mary Coustas, Australian actress and screenwriter; March 30, 1942 – Kenneth Welsh, Canadian-American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183