Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1944 was a Tuesday and it was the 144th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,699 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 904 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Edna Skinner
- 1942Zalman King
- 1946Frederik de Groot
- 1947Ann Hui
- 1957Mark Arnold
- 1958Lea DeLaria
- 1965Kappei Yamaguchi
- 1965Melissa McBride
- 1982Tristan Prettyman
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1052Philip I of France (d. 1108)
- 1820James Buchanan Eads, American engineer, designed the Eads Bridge (d. 1887)
- 1898Josef Terboven, German soldier and politician (d. 1945)
- 1908John Bardeen, American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1919Robert Bernstein, American author and playwright (d. 1988)
- 1955Luka Bloom, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1956Albert Voorn, Dutch horse rider
- 1958François Feldman, French singer-songwriter
- 1959Marcella Mesker, Dutch tennis player and sportscaster
- 1992Olesia Karmi, Finnish figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1609Official ratification of the Second Charter of Virginia takes place.
- 1701After being convicted of piracy and of murdering William Moore, Captain William Kidd is hanged in London, England.
- 1706Battle of Ramillies: John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, defeats a French army under Marshal François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1911The New York Public Library is dedicated.
- 1932In Brazil, four students are shot and killed during a manifestation against the Brazilian dictator Getúlio Vargas, which occurred in the city of São Paulo. Their names and surnames were used to form the MMDC, a revolutionary group that would act against the dictatorial government, especially in the Constitutionalist Revolution (“Revolução Constitucionalista”, in Portuguese), the major uprising in Brazil during the 20th century.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Domino, Queen Ida, Jayam Ravi, Hugh Dillon, Kathleen Noone, Brad Martin, Verónica Castro, Jorge Chaminé, T Bone Burnett, Taylor Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1907 – Mary Dresselhuys, Dutch actress (d. 2004); September 27, 1933 – Greg Morris, American actor (d. 1996); April 12, 1992 – Giorgio Cantarini, Italian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064