Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1951 was a Wednesday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,079 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 815 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Barbara Barrie
- 1948Myriam Boyer
- 1959Bob Mortimer
- 1966Ernst-Paul Hasselbach
- 1973Livia Millhagen
- 1980Lane Garrison
- 1981Pierre Lapointe
- 1984Sam Milby
- 1988Danny de Jong
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1052Philip I of France (d. 1108)
- 1696Johann Caspar Vogler, German organist and composer (d. 1763)
- 1884Corrado Gini, Italian sociologist and demographer (d. 1965)
- 1928Pauline Julien, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1998)
- 1935Julian Grenfell, 3rd Baron Grenfell, English politician
- 1957Jimmy McShane, Northern Irish musician (Baltimora) (d. 1995)
- 1964Ruth Metzler, Swiss lawyer and politician
- 1985Sebastián Fernández, Uruguayan footballer
- 1988Danny de Jong, Dutch actor
- 1988Morgan Pressel, American golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1568Dutch rebels led by Louis of Nassau, defeat Jean de Ligne, Duke of Arenberg, and his loyalist troops in the Battle of Heiligerlee, opening the Eighty Years’ War.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1911The New York Public Library is dedicated.
- 1939The U.S. Navy submarine USS Squalus sinks off the coast of New Hampshire during a test dive, causing the death of 24 sailors and two civilian technicians. The remaining 32 sailors and one civilian naval architect are rescued the following day.
- 1967Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran and blockades the port of Eilat at the northern end of the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping.
- 1970Robert Stephenson’s pioneering Britannia Tubular Bridge over the Menai Strait is catastrophically damaged by fire after standing for 120 years.
- 2006Alaskan stratovolcano Mount Cleveland erupts.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
- 2015At least 46 people are killed as a result of floods caused by a tornado in Texas and Oklahoma.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mehcad Brooks, Molly Ringwald, Tony Todd, Ben Howard, Whoopi Goldberg, Kiur Aarma, Nathan Sykes, Mekhi Phifer, Sam Faiers, Clancy Eccles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 23, 1951.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1924 – Anita Linda, Filipino actress; February 21, 1929 – James Beck, English actor (d. 1973); July 2, 2004 – Caitlin Carmichael, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875