Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,191 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Douglas Fairbanks
- 1890Herbert Marshall
- 1936Ingeborg Hallstein
- 1965Kappei Yamaguchi
- 1970Nanette Burstein
- 1976Kelly Monaco
- 1983Heidi Range
- 1988Danny de Jong
- 1991Lena Meyer-Landrut
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1617Elias Ashmole, English astrologer and politician (d. 1692)
- 1896Felix Steiner, Russian-German SS officer (d. 1966)
- 1899Jeralean Talley, American super-centenarian
- 1920Helen O'Connell, American singer (d. 1993)
- 1924Clyde King, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2010)
- 1928Nigel Davenport, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1942Gabriel Liiceanu, Romanian philosopher, author, and academic
- 1956Albert Voorn, Dutch horse rider
- 1958Lea DeLaria, American actress and singer
- 1964Ruth Metzler, Swiss lawyer and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430Siege of Compiègne: Joan of Arc is captured by the Burgundians while leading an army to relieve Compiègne.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1609Official ratification of the Second Charter of Virginia takes place.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1911The New York Public Library is dedicated.
- 1948Thomas C. Wasson, the US Consul-General, is assassinated in Jerusalem, Israel.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 1998The Good Friday Agreement is accepted in a referendum in Northern Ireland with 75% voting yes.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Roberts, Craig Stevens, Cliff Simon, Julee Cruise, Dale Bozzio, Anita Ekberg, Nell Gwyn, Judith Light, Rachel Melvin, Chris Elliott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 23, 1959.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kansas City by Wilbert Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1922 – Olga Guillot, Cuban-American singer (d. 2010); November 13, 1977 – Chanel Cole, New Zealand-Australian singer; August 23, 1969 – Geneviève Brouillette, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897