Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,249 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Helen O'Connell
- 1931Patience Cleveland
- 1936Ingeborg Hallstein
- 1942Zalman King
- 1961Karen Duffy
- 1987Gracie Otto
- 1988Gavin Free
- 1991Lena Meyer-Landrut
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1940Gérard Larrousse, French race car driver
- 1958Jack Lohman, English historian and curator
- 1966Ernst-Paul Hasselbach, Dutch television host and producer (d. 2008)
- 1968Guinevere Turner, American actress and screenwriter
- 1974Ken Jennings, American computer scientist, author, and game show contestant
- 1978Scott Raynor, American drummer (Blink-182)
- 1985Ross Wallace, Scottish footballer
- 1985Wim Stroetinga, Dutch cyclist
- 1986Alexei Sitnikov, Russian-Azerbaijani figure skater
- 1986Angela Martini, Albanian model, Miss Universe Albania 2010
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 844Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1568Dutch rebels led by Louis of Nassau, defeat Jean de Ligne, Duke of Arenberg, and his loyalist troops in the Battle of Heiligerlee, opening the Eighty Years’ War.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1846Mexican–American War: President Mariano Paredes of Mexico unofficially declares war on the United States.
- 1945World War II: Heinrich Himmler, the head of the Schutzstaffel, commits suicide while in Allied custody.
- 2006Alaskan stratovolcano Mount Cleveland erupts.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
- 2015The Republic of Ireland votes to legalize same-sex marriage, becoming the first country to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glynn Turman, Mario Montenegro, Hannah Louise Shearer, Robert Desiderio, Hunter Gomez, Jim Lea, Joanna Barnes, Ellen Cleghorne, James Caan, Freddie Stroma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 23, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kansas City by Wilbert Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1931 – Otis Blackwell, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2002); June 12, 1986 – Mario Casas, Spanish actor; February 25, 1949 – Esmeray, Turkish singer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052