Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 728 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Alvar - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alvar will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alvar will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Ruth Fernández
- 1931Barbara Barrie
- 1933Joan Collins
- 1936Charles Kimbrough
- 1945Lauren Chapin
- 1946Frederik de Groot
- 1948Myriam Boyer
- 1959Bob Mortimer
- 1973Livia Millhagen
- 1982Tristan Prettyman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1933Jean-Louis Lagadec, French footballer and coach (d. 2012)
- 1938Johnny Ball, English radio and television host
- 1944John Newcombe, Australian tennis player and sportscaster
- 1958François Feldman, French singer-songwriter
- 1959Ryuta Kawashima, Japanese neuroscientist and academic
- 1965Athanasios Skourtopoulos, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1970Bryan Herta, American race car driver and businessman, co-founded Bryan Herta Autosport
- 1971Laurel Holloman, American actress and painter
- 1985Wim Stroetinga, Dutch cyclist
- 1988Vaness del Moral, Filipino actress and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1706Battle of Ramillies: John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, defeats a French army under Marshal François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1900American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney is awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1932In Brazil, four students are shot and killed during a manifestation against the Brazilian dictator Getúlio Vargas, which occurred in the city of São Paulo. Their names and surnames were used to form the MMDC, a revolutionary group that would act against the dictatorial government, especially in the Constitutionalist Revolution (“Revolução Constitucionalista”, in Portuguese), the major uprising in Brazil during the 20th century.
- 1934The Auto-Lite strike culminates in the “Battle of Toledo”, a five-day melée between 1,300 troops of the Ohio National Guard and 6,000 picketers.
- 1939The U.S. Navy submarine USS Squalus sinks off the coast of New Hampshire during a test dive, causing the death of 24 sailors and two civilian technicians. The remaining 32 sailors and one civilian naval architect are rescued the following day.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2015The Republic of Ireland votes to legalize same-sex marriage, becoming the first country to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gaku Matsumoto, Ilana Sod, Luhan, Steven Wiig, William Reid, Atsuko Kurusu, Mitch Grassi, Amy Gibson, Felix Roco, Norika Fujiwara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 23, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kansas City by Wilbert Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1986 – David Choi, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; November 25, 1986 – Katie Cassidy, American actress and singer; March 14, 1976 – Merlin Santana, American actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298