Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1970. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,611 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,204 days or 16.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 630 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 2002.
If a dog named Sodapop - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sodapop will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sodapop will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Anne-Marie David
- 1955Luka Bloom
- 1958Serge Dupire
- 1965Kappei Yamaguchi
- 1966Ernst-Paul Hasselbach
- 1973Livia Millhagen
- 1979Martin Giroux
- 1981Tim Robinson
- 1983Cas Alfonso
- 1983Heidi Range
View the complete list of May 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1734Franz Mesmer, German physician and astrologer (d. 1815)
- 1790Jules Dumont d'Urville, French admiral and explorer (d. 1842)
- 1820Lorenzo Sawyer, American lawyer and judge (d. 1891)
- 1938Peter Preston, English journalist and author
- 1955Luka Bloom, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Mitch Albom, American journalist, author, and screenwriter
- 1971Laurel Holloman, American actress and painter
- 1976Kelly Monaco, American model and actress
- 1986Alexei Sitnikov, Russian-Azerbaijani figure skater
- 1992Asenate Manoa, Fijian-Tuvaluan runner
View the complete list of May 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Susan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1706Battle of Ramillies: John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, defeats a French army under Marshal François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy.
- 1788South Carolina ratifies the United States Constitution as the eighth American state.
- 1907The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1934The American bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde are ambushed by police and killed in Bienville Parish, Louisiana.
- 1934The Auto-Lite strike culminates in the “Battle of Toledo”, a five-day melée between 1,300 troops of the Ohio National Guard and 6,000 picketers.
- 1945World War II: Heinrich Himmler, the head of the Schutzstaffel, commits suicide while in Allied custody.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
- 2015The Republic of Ireland votes to legalize same-sex marriage, becoming the first country to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote.
View the complete list of May 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Thornton, Marcel Vanthilt, Erkan Mustafa, Gisele Bündchen, Graham Cole, Robert Redford, Frankie Kao, Kurt Russell, iJustine, Jo Gibb.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 23, 1970.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd May 1970 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 23, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 17, 1987. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd May 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 23, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1970
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,611 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,204 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 630
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 2002
- Age in dog years: 277 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 23, 1946 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 17, 1987 (-176)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who (May 23, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.V.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1981 – Larisa Oleynik, American actress; July 22, 1931 – Perry Lopez, American actor (d. 2008); March 10, 1956 – Robert Llewellyn, English actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,081