Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 593 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Jacka - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jacka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jacka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Scatman Crothers
- 1919Betty Garrett
- 1919Ruth Fernández
- 1928Pauline Julien
- 1933Joan Collins
- 1936Ingeborg Hallstein
- 1948Myriam Boyer
- 1958François Feldman
- 1974Mónica Naranjo
- 1981Gwenno Saunders
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1912Betty Astell, English actress and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1925Joshua Lederberg, American biologist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1946Stephen Marks, English businessman
- 1949Alan García, Peruvian lawyer and politician, 93rd President of Peru
- 1957Craig Brown, English journalist and critic
- 1965Kappei Yamaguchi, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1974Jewel, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actress, and poet
- 1981Gwenno Saunders, Welsh singer and dancer (The Pipettes)
- 1985Wim Stroetinga, Dutch cyclist
- 1986Ruben Zadkovich, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 844Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
- 1618The Second Defenestration of Prague precipitates the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1793Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 1829Accordion patent granted to Cyrill Demian in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- 1846Mexican–American War: President Mariano Paredes of Mexico unofficially declares war on the United States.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 1967Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran and blockades the port of Eilat at the northern end of the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping.
- 1970Robert Stephenson’s pioneering Britannia Tubular Bridge over the Menai Strait is catastrophically damaged by fire after standing for 120 years.
- 2004Part of Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport’s Terminal 2E collapses, killing four people and injuring three others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Brownlee, Barry McGuire, Hollie-Jay Bowes, Craig Morgan, Stacy Francis, Tatyana Shmyga, Wade Barrett, Valeria Golino, Laurie Duncan, Noot Seear.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 23, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1932 – Milan Chvostek, Canadian director and producer; October 29, 1985 – Janet Montgomery, English actress and dancer; August 31, 1940 – Roger Newman, English-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231