Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1971. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,813 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,938 days or 16.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 603 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 2003.
If a dog named Jinny - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jinny will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jinny will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Betty Astell
- 1921Edna Skinner
- 1928Pauline Julien
- 1931Patience Cleveland
- 1947Ann Hui
- 1960Linden Ashby
- 1968Guinevere Turner
- 1982Tristan Prettyman
- 1983Heidi Range
- 1988Vaness del Moral
View the complete list of May 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1931José da Conceição, Brazilian high jumper (d. 1974)
- 1939Michel Colombier, French-American composer and conductor (d. 2004)
- 1941Martin Puryear, American sculptor and painter
- 1952Martin Parr, English photographer and journalist
- 1958Serge Dupire, Canadian actor
- 1963Wally Dallenbach Jr., American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1967Xu Demei, Chinese javelin thrower
- 1982Malene Mortensen, Danish singer
- 1982Tristan Prettyman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1988Gavin Free, Filmmaker and actor
View the complete list of May 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sidney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1793Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 1844Declaration of the Báb the evening before the 23rd: A merchant of Shiraz announces that he is a Prophet and founds a religious movement that would later be brutally crushed by the Persian government. He is considered to be a forerunner of the Bahá'í Faith, and Bahá'ís celebrate the day as a holy day.
- 1939The U.S. Navy submarine USS Squalus sinks off the coast of New Hampshire during a test dive, causing the death of 24 sailors and two civilian technicians. The remaining 32 sailors and one civilian naval architect are rescued the following day.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 1970Robert Stephenson’s pioneering Britannia Tubular Bridge over the Menai Strait is catastrophically damaged by fire after standing for 120 years.
- 2002The “55 parties” clause of the Kyoto Protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
View the complete list of May 23 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlos Acosta, Kim Feenstra, Diana Scarwid, Dick Jones, Ashley Laurence, Zhang Ziyi, Lee Marvin, Sophie Charlotte Ackermann, Cliff Arquette, Reri Grist.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 23, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd May 1971 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 1, 1946. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd May 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 23, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1971
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,813 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,938 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 603
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 2003
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1997 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 1, 1946 (-161)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones (May 29, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.V.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1958 – Stephen Herek, American director and producer; December 31, 1968 – Gerry Dee, Canadian comedian, actor, and screenwriter; May 17, 1976 – Wang Leehom, American-Taiwanese singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,168