Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1973. It was the 21st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,712 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,571 days or 15.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 2005.
If a dog named Jindori - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jindori will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jindori will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Scatman Crothers
- 1947Ann Hui
- 1954Marvelous Marvin Hagler
- 1957Mark Arnold
- 1958Drew Carey
- 1958Lea DeLaria
- 1965Tom Tykwer
- 1974Mónica Naranjo
- 1981Pierre Lapointe
- 1982Tristan Prettyman
View the complete list of May 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1824Ambrose Burnside, American general and politician, 30th Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1881)
- 1883Douglas Fairbanks, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1939)
- 1931José da Conceição, Brazilian high jumper (d. 1974)
- 1936Ingeborg Hallstein, German soprano and actress
- 1942Kovelamudi Raghavendra Rao, Indian director, screenwriter, and choreographer
- 1949Alan García, Peruvian lawyer and politician, 93rd President of Peru
- 1958Jack Lohman, English historian and curator
- 1958Mitch Albom, American journalist, author, and screenwriter
- 1981Gwenno Saunders, Welsh singer and dancer (The Pipettes)
- 1990Kristína Kučová, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of May 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 844Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1945World War II: Heinrich Himmler, the head of the Schutzstaffel, commits suicide while in Allied custody.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 1970Robert Stephenson’s pioneering Britannia Tubular Bridge over the Menai Strait is catastrophically damaged by fire after standing for 120 years.
- 1995The first version of the Java programming language is released.
- 1998The Good Friday Agreement is accepted in a referendum in Northern Ireland with 75% voting yes.
- 2004Part of Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport’s Terminal 2E collapses, killing four people and injuring three others.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
View the complete list of May 23 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Lithgow, Inga Jankauskaitė, Miho Nakayama, Raúl Richter, Avraham Heffner, Sela Ward, Melissa Suffield, Trisha Yearwood, Polaire, Kevin Devine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 23, 1973.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd May 1973 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +219. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1984. Your incompatibility score is -229. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd May 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 23, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1973
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 21st Wednesday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 89 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,712 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,571 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 566
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 2005
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (+219)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1984 (-229)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group (May 26, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1949 – Jerry verDorn, American actor; November 2, 1961 – k.d. lang, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; April 4, 1979 – Natasha Lyonne, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897