Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Mac Wiseman
- 1957Mark Arnold
- 1958François Feldman
- 1958Lea DeLaria
- 1961Karen Duffy
- 1965Kappei Yamaguchi
- 1973Livia Millhagen
- 1974Mónica Naranjo
- 1983Alex Shelley
- 1983Cas Alfonso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1734Franz Mesmer, German physician and astrologer (d. 1815)
- 1899Jeralean Talley, American super-centenarian
- 1910Scatman Crothers, American actor, singer, dancer, and guitarist (d. 1986)
- 1923Alicia de Larrocha, Catalan-Spanish pianist (d. 2009)
- 1938Johnny Ball, English radio and television host
- 1973Juan José Padilla, Spanish bullfighter
- 1973Klaus Ambrosch, Austrian decathlete
- 1974Manuela Schwesig, German politician, German Federal Minister of Family Affairs
- 1988Lorenzo De Silvestri, Italian footballer
- 1988Roope Ranta, Finnish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618The Second Defenestration of Prague precipitates the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 1967Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran and blockades the port of Eilat at the northern end of the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping.
- 1992Italy’s most prominent anti-mafia judge Giovanni Falcone, his wife and three body guards are killed by the Corleonesi clan with a half-ton bomb near Capaci, Sicily. His friend and colleague Paolo Borsellino will be assassinated less than two months later, making 1992 a turning point in the history of Italian Mafia prosecutions.
- 1995The first version of the Java programming language is released.
- 2002The “55 parties” clause of the Kyoto Protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- 2004Part of Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport’s Terminal 2E collapses, killing four people and injuring three others.
- 2006Alaskan stratovolcano Mount Cleveland erupts.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aditi Gowitrikar, Anita Doth, Joaquín Cortés, Adrian Belew, Jay Robinson, Robert Marien, V. Shantaram, Melina Mercouri, Julianne Moore, Bubba Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1958 – Vlada Divljan, Serbian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Idoli and Apartchiks) (d. 2015); March 20, 1944 – Camille Cosby, American author, producer, and philanthropist; September 14, 1941 – Bruce Hyde, American actor and academic (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,162