Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1982 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,118 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Isaac - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Isaac will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Isaac will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Herbert Marshall
- 1910Scatman Crothers
- 1928Pauline Julien
- 1961Karen Duffy
- 1970Matt Flynn
- 1973Livia Millhagen
- 1974Mónica Naranjo
- 1980Lane Garrison
- 1981Tim Robinson
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1100Emperor Qinzong of Song (d. 1161)
- 1875Alfred P. Sloan, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1966)
- 1879Dezső Lauber, Hungarian tennis player and architect (d. 1966)
- 1921Humphrey Lyttelton, English trumpet player and composer (d. 2008)
- 1924Karlheinz Deschner, German author and activist (d. 2014)
- 1928Rosemary Clooney, American singer and actress (d. 2002)
- 1958Jack Lohman, English historian and curator
- 1970Yigal Amir, Israeli assassin of Yitzhak Rabin
- 1974Mónica Naranjo, Spanish singer
- 1982Malene Mortensen, Danish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788South Carolina ratifies the United States Constitution as the eighth American state.
- 1844Declaration of the Báb the evening before the 23rd: A merchant of Shiraz announces that he is a Prophet and founds a religious movement that would later be brutally crushed by the Persian government. He is considered to be a forerunner of the Bahá'í Faith, and Bahá'ís celebrate the day as a holy day.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1939The U.S. Navy submarine USS Squalus sinks off the coast of New Hampshire during a test dive, causing the death of 24 sailors and two civilian technicians. The remaining 32 sailors and one civilian naval architect are rescued the following day.
- 1945World War II: The Flensburg Government under Reichspräsident Karl Dönitz is dissolved when its members are captured and arrested by British forces at Flensburg in Northern Germany.
- 1995The first version of the Java programming language is released.
- 2002The “55 parties” clause of the Kyoto Protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cotter Smith, Alec Guinness, Werner Roth, Geoff Barrow, Karen Lynn Gorney, Konrad Ekhof, Damian McGinty, Kool Keith, Thomas Ian Griffith, Hanna Syedokova.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 23, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1984 – Benny Dayal, Indian singer (S5); February 13, 1912 – Margaretta Scott, English actress (d. 2005); October 10, 1905 – Aksella Luts, Estonian actress, screenwriter, dancer, and choreographer(d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,289