Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,896 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 335 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Betty Astell
- 1928Pauline Julien
- 1942Zalman King
- 1960Linden Ashby
- 1965Kappei Yamaguchi
- 1968Guinevere Turner
- 1971Laurel Holloman
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1882William Halpenny, Canadian pole vaulter (d. 1960)
- 1895Billy Smith, English footballer and manager (d. 1956)
- 1928Pauline Julien, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1998)
- 1933Joan Collins, English actress
- 1944Alan Bowman, English scholar and academic
- 1945Lauren Chapin, American actress
- 1964Ruth Metzler, Swiss lawyer and politician
- 1971George Osborne, English journalist and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- 1985Kanyeria, Kenyan songwriter and producer
- 1988Zachary Wohlman, American boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 1907The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
- 1951Tibetans sign the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with China.
- 1970Robert Stephenson’s pioneering Britannia Tubular Bridge over the Menai Strait is catastrophically damaged by fire after standing for 120 years.
- 1998The Good Friday Agreement is accepted in a referendum in Northern Ireland with 75% voting yes.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
- 2013The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapses in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- 2015At least 46 people are killed as a result of floods caused by a tornado in Texas and Oklahoma.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benjamín Vicuña, Bamboo Mañalac, John Mackenzie, Jane Randolph, Jean-Pierre Mader, Ethel Waters, Edward James Olmos, Juhan Viiding, Maddie Hasson, Doutzen Kroes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 23, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Vogue by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1991 – Ah Young, South Korean singer, actress, and model (Dal Shabet); February 14, 1968 – Jules Asner, American model; January 13, 1966 – Patrick Dempsey, American actor and race car driver.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052