Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,817 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Lupa - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lupa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lupa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ulla Jacobsson
- 1931Barbara Barrie
- 1931Patience Cleveland
- 1943Vicky Moscholiou
- 1957Mark Arnold
- 1958Lea DeLaria
- 1960Linden Ashby
- 1973Livia Millhagen
- 1976Kelly Monaco
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1734Franz Mesmer, German physician and astrologer (d. 1815)
- 1883Ferenc Talányi, Slovenian journalist and painter (d. 1959)
- 1887Nikolai Vekšin, Estonian-Russian sailor and captain (d. 1951)
- 1949Daniel DiNardo, American cardinal
- 1965Tom Tykwer, German director, producer, screenwriter, and composer
- 1966Gary Roberts, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1967Luis Roberto Alves, Mexican footballer
- 1968Guinevere Turner, American actress and screenwriter
- 1973Juan José Padilla, Spanish bullfighter
- 1979Martin Giroux, Canadian singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Dutch rebels led by Louis of Nassau, defeat Jean de Ligne, Duke of Arenberg, and his loyalist troops in the Battle of Heiligerlee, opening the Eighty Years’ War.
- 1609Official ratification of the Second Charter of Virginia takes place.
- 1701After being convicted of piracy and of murdering William Moore, Captain William Kidd is hanged in London, England.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1934The Auto-Lite strike culminates in the “Battle of Toledo”, a five-day melée between 1,300 troops of the Ohio National Guard and 6,000 picketers.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 2002The “55 parties” clause of the Kyoto Protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- 2006Alaskan stratovolcano Mount Cleveland erupts.
- 2013The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapses in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- 2015At least 46 people are killed as a result of floods caused by a tornado in Texas and Oklahoma.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janet Street-Porter, Ron Pember, Nicolette Larson, Joshua John Miller, Mario, Noah Emmerich, Peter Frampton, Jonathan Seet, Sofia Andres, Simon Nye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 23, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1936 – Billy Guy, American singer (The Coasters) (d. 2002); April 6, 1982 – Bret Harrison, American actor and singer; April 3, 1960 – Lesley Sharp, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183