Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,451 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Lauren Chapin
- 1958François Feldman
- 1961Karen Duffy
- 1965Tom Tykwer
- 1981Tim Robinson
- 1984Sam Milby
- 1986Angela Martini
- 1987Gracie Otto
- 1991Lena Meyer-Landrut
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1896Felix Steiner, Russian-German SS officer (d. 1966)
- 1912John Payne, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1989)
- 1918Denis Compton, English cricketer and sportscaster (d. 1997)
- 1936Ingeborg Hallstein, German soprano and actress
- 1947Bernard Comrie, English-American linguist and academic
- 1959Bob Mortimer, English comedian and actor
- 1962Matt Wrack, English firefighter and union leader
- 1971Laurel Holloman, American actress and painter
- 1983Cas Alfonso, Indonesian singer-songwriter and composer
- 1985Sekou Cissé, Ivorian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1788South Carolina ratifies the United States Constitution as the eighth American state.
- 1945World War II: Heinrich Himmler, the head of the Schutzstaffel, commits suicide while in Allied custody.
- 1945World War II: The Flensburg Government under Reichspräsident Karl Dönitz is dissolved when its members are captured and arrested by British forces at Flensburg in Northern Germany.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 1951Tibetans sign the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with China.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 1967Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran and blockades the port of Eilat at the northern end of the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping.
- 1992Italy’s most prominent anti-mafia judge Giovanni Falcone, his wife and three body guards are killed by the Corleonesi clan with a half-ton bomb near Capaci, Sicily. His friend and colleague Paolo Borsellino will be assassinated less than two months later, making 1992 a turning point in the history of Italian Mafia prosecutions.
- 2006Alaskan stratovolcano Mount Cleveland erupts.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colin Cunningham, Thad Luckinbill, Method Man, Lauren Bacall, Elsa Lanchester, Sharni Vinson, Megan Follows, Beth Leavel, Kirk Brandon, Park Chanyeol.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 23, 2002.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1986 – Oliver Sykes, English singer-songwriter (Bring Me the Horizon); March 31, 1981 – Ryan Bingham, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 13, 1938 – Daevid Allen, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soft Machine and Gong) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929