Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,725 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Lusha - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lusha will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lusha will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Herbert Marshall
- 1912John Payne
- 1925Mac Wiseman
- 1928Nigel Davenport
- 1929Ulla Jacobsson
- 1947Ann Hui
- 1948Myriam Boyer
- 1958François Feldman
- 1961Karen Duffy
- 1979Martin Giroux
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1734Franz Mesmer, German physician and astrologer (d. 1815)
- 1884Corrado Gini, Italian sociologist and demographer (d. 1965)
- 1910Hugh Casson, English architect and academic (d. 1999)
- 1912Betty Astell, English actress and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1928Nina Otkalenko, Russian runner (d. 2015)
- 1935Julian Grenfell, 3rd Baron Grenfell, English politician
- 1957Mark Arnold, American actor
- 1972Martin Saggers, English cricketer and umpire
- 1974Charlie Young, Taiwanese-Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1974Ken Jennings, American computer scientist, author, and game show contestant
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 844Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1701After being convicted of piracy and of murdering William Moore, Captain William Kidd is hanged in London, England.
- 1911The New York Public Library is dedicated.
- 1945World War II: Heinrich Himmler, the head of the Schutzstaffel, commits suicide while in Allied custody.
- 1948Thomas C. Wasson, the US Consul-General, is assassinated in Jerusalem, Israel.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
- 2015At least 46 people are killed as a result of floods caused by a tornado in Texas and Oklahoma.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takako Katou, Judy Geeson, Dulce María, Joey Heatherton, Steve Martin, Mai Hoshimura, Gerard Damiano, Richard Tyson, Chantal Strand, Paula Raymond.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 23, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1928 – Kathleen Hughes, American actress; July 14, 1980 – Chad Faust, Canadian-American actor, singer, director, and producer; September 24, 1913 – Herb Jeffries, American singer and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188