Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,604 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Douglas Fairbanks
- 1920Helen O'Connell
- 1929Ulla Jacobsson
- 1947Ann Hui
- 1961Karen Duffy
- 1965Kappei Yamaguchi
- 1965Tom Tykwer
- 1980Chris Gethard
- 1986Angela Martini
- 1987Gracie Otto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 635K'inich Kan B'alam II, Mayan king (d. 702)
- 1875Alfred P. Sloan, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1966)
- 1879Dezső Lauber, Hungarian tennis player and architect (d. 1966)
- 1910Scatman Crothers, American actor, singer, dancer, and guitarist (d. 1986)
- 1911Lou Brouillard, Canadian boxer (d. 1984)
- 1925Joshua Lederberg, American biologist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1970Yigal Amir, Israeli assassin of Yitzhak Rabin
- 1978Scott Raynor, American drummer (Blink-182)
- 1981Pierre Lapointe, Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1988Roope Ranta, Finnish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 844Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1618The Second Defenestration of Prague precipitates the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1900American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney is awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1934The American bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde are ambushed by police and killed in Bienville Parish, Louisiana.
- 1934The Auto-Lite strike culminates in the “Battle of Toledo”, a five-day melée between 1,300 troops of the Ohio National Guard and 6,000 picketers.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miles Ocampo, Josie Ho, Yuna Ito, Davey von Bohlen, Arve Opsahl, Joshua John Miller, Mikalah Gordon, Yehonathan Gatro, Roger Creager, Residente.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 23, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1959 – Mark DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and trumpet player (DeBarge); August 18, 1957 – Ron Strykert, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Men at Work); January 6, 1982 – Tiffany Pollard, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979