Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 144th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,036 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Salome - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Salome will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Salome will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Arthur Wing Pinero
- 1925Mai Zetterling
- 1967Bruno Putzulu
- 1967Dana Ashbrook
- 1974Will Sasso
- 1979Amelia Cooke
- 1980Owen Benjamin
- 1981Markéta Jánská
- 1983Woo Seung-yeon
- 1993Oliver Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1816Emanuel Leutze, German-American painter (d. 1868)
- 1901José Nasazzi, Uruguayan footballer and manager (d. 1968)
- 1938Prince Buster, Jamaican singer-songwriter and producer
- 1944Patti LaBelle, American singer-songwriter and actress (Labelle)
- 1949Jim Broadbent, English actor and screenwriter
- 1956Zaid Shakir, American author and scholar
- 1973Bartolo Colón, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1973Ruslana, Ukrainian singer, dancer, producer, and actress
- 1979Manuel Cortez, Portuguese-German actor and photographer
- 1984Brodney Pool, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607One hundred English settlers disembark in Jamestown, the first English colony in America.
- 1689The English Parliament passes the Act of Toleration protecting Protestants. Roman Catholics are intentionally excluded.
- 1883The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.
- 1960Following the 1960 Valdivia earthquake, the largest ever recorded earthquake, Cordón Caulle begins to erupt.
- 1961Cyprus joins the Council of Europe.
- 1962Project Mercury: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times in the Aurora 7 space capsule.
- 1967Egypt imposes a blockade and siege of the Red Sea coast of Israel.
- 1976The Judgment of Paris takes place in France, launching California as a worldwide force in the production of quality wine.
- 2001The Versailles wedding hall disaster in Jerusalem, Israel kills 23 and injures over 200.
- 2014A 6.4 magnitude earthquake occurs in the Aegean Sea between Greece and Turkey, injuring 324 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eva Boto, Marlon Jackson, Leon Frierson, Lisa Stansfield, Miriam Karlin, David Kaufman, Michael DeLuise, Muriel Pavlow, Changmin, Paul Lynde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 24, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1972 – Giorgos Kapoutzidis, Greek actor and screenwriter; March 14, 1924 – Jacques Antoine, French game show producer, created ''The Crystal Maze'' and ''Fort Boyard'' (d. 2012); October 7, 1926 – Diana Lynn, American actress and singer (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,139