Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 144th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,380 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,029 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Mai Zetterling
- 1938Prince Buster
- 1944Patti LaBelle
- 1967Dana Ashbrook
- 1967Heavy D
- 1973Shirish Kunder
- 1974Sébastien Foucan
- 1974Will Sasso
- 1986Jordan Metcalfe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1899Suzanne Lenglen, French tennis player (d. 1938)
- 1911Barbara West, English survivor of the Sinking of the RMS Titanic (d. 2007)
- 1913Peter Ellenshaw, American special effects designer (d. 2007)
- 1921Maria Michi, Italian actress (d. 1980)
- 1928William Trevor, Irish author and playwright
- 1947Albert Bouchard, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and drummer (Blue Öyster Cult)
- 1955Philippe Lafontaine, Belgian singer-songwriter
- 1965Shinichirō Watanabe, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Kris Draper, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1983Pedram Javaheri, Iranian-American meteorologist and journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1276Magnus Ladulås is crowned King of Sweden in Uppsala Cathedral.
- 1626Peter Minuit buys Manhattan.
- 1830The first revenue trains in the United States begin service on the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad between Baltimore, and Ellicott’s Mills, Maryland.
- 1940Acting on the orders of Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, NKVD agent Iosif Grigulevich orchestrates an unsuccessful assassination attempt on exiled Russian revolutionary Leon Trotsky in Coyoacán, Mexico.
- 1956The first Eurovision Song Contest is held in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 1961Cyprus joins the Council of Europe.
- 1981Ecuadorian president Jaime Roldós Aguilera, his wife, and his presidential committee die in an aircraft accident while travelling from Quito to Zapotillo minutes after the president gave a famous speech regarding the 24 de mayo anniversary of the Battle of Pichincha.
- 1988Section 28 of the United Kingdom’s Local Government Act 1988, a controversial amendment stating that a local authority cannot intentionally promote homosexuality, is enacted.
- 2001Mountaineering: Temba Tsheri, a 16-year-old Sherpa, becomes the youngest person to climb to the top of Mount Everest.
- 2001The Versailles wedding hall disaster in Jerusalem, Israel kills 23 and injures over 200.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christa Rigozzi, Badly Drawn Boy, Jimmy Martin, Todd Field, Xavier Beauvois, Mikelangelo Loconte, Gil Junger, George Craig, Stathis Giallelis, T Bone Burnett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 24, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1940 – Barry Sadler, American sergeant, singer-songwriter, and actor (d. 1989); September 22, 1977 – Thu Minh, Vietnamese singer, dancer, and actress; October 17, 1948 – George Wendt, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027