Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 144th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,499 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,033 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Soul Wong - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soul Wong will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Soul Wong will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Rusty York
- 1955David Leonard
- 1955Philippe Lafontaine
- 1967Steven Shane McDonald
- 1973Shirish Kunder
- 1979Manuel Cortez
- 1981Nic Hill
- 1987Jimena Barón
- 1988Billy Gilman
- 1988Kimberley Crossman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1803Alexander von Nordmann, Finnish biologist and paleontologist (d. 1866)
- 1810Abraham Geiger, German rabbi and scholar (d. 1874)
- 1810Charles Clark, American general and politician, 24th Governor of Mississippi (d. 1877)
- 1941George Lakoff, American linguist and academic
- 1960Paul McCreesh, English conductor
- 1962Gene Anthony Ray, American actor, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2003)
- 1974Will Sasso, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Giannis Goumas, Greek footballer and coach
- 1978Brad Penny, American baseball player
- 1983Woo Seung-yeon, South Korean model and actress (d. 2009)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487The ten-year-old Lambert Simnel is crowned in Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin, Ireland, with the name of Edward VI in a bid to threaten King Henry VII’s reign.
- 1595Nomenclator of Leiden University Library appears, the first printed catalog of an institutional library.
- 1738John Wesley is converted, essentially launching the Methodist movement; the day is celebrated annually by Methodists as Aldersgate Day and a church service is generally held on the preceding Sunday.
- 1798The Irish Rebellion of 1798 led by the United Irishmen against British rule begins.
- 1895Henry Irving becomes the first person from the theatre to be knighted.
- 1900Second Boer War: The United Kingdom annexes the Orange Free State.
- 1943The Holocaust: Josef Mengele becomes chief medical officer of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- 1956The first Eurovision Song Contest is held in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 1962Project Mercury: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times in the Aurora 7 space capsule.
- 2000Israeli troops withdraw from southern Lebanon after 22 years of occupation.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marvin Gaye, Giorgia Palmas, Rio Suzuki, Keremcem, Fernando Guillén, Shin Se-kyung, Bunny Yeager, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Betty Brosmer, Shekhar Kapur.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 24, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1920 – Ralph Meeker, American actor and singer (d. 1988); September 16, 1953 – Kurt Fuller, American actor; April 13, 1916 – Phyllis Fraser, American actress, journalist, and publisher, co-founded Beginner Books (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240