Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 144th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,010 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,016 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Rusty York
- 1938Tommy Chong
- 1947Mike De Leon
- 1955David Leonard
- 1967Heavy D
- 1981Markéta Jánská
- 1987Jimena Barón
- 1988Kimberley Crossman
- 1994Cayden Boyd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1689Daniel Finch, 8th Earl of Winchilsea, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1769)
- 1902Lionel Conacher, Canadian football player and politician (d. 1954)
- 1924Aleksander Arulaid, Estonian chess player and engineer (d. 1995)
- 1928Adrian Frutiger, Swiss typeface designer (d. 2015)
- 1938David Viscott, American psychiatrist and author (d. 1996)
- 1972Joanna Wiśniewska, Polish discus thrower
- 1978Brian Ching, American soccer player and coach
- 1978Bryan Greenberg, American actor and singer
- 1980Jenn Korbee, American singer and actress (Hi-5)
- 1981Sayaka Ando, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1667The French Royal Army crosses the border into the Spanish Netherlands, starting the War of Devolution opposing France to the Spanish Empire and the Triple Alliance.
- 1798The Irish Rebellion of 1798 led by the United Irishmen against British rule begins.
- 1844Samuel Morse sends the message “What hath God wrought” (a biblical quotation, Numbers 23:23) from the Old Supreme Court Chamber in the United States Capitol to his assistant, Alfred Vail, in Baltimore, Maryland, to inaugurate the first telegraph line.
- 1900Second Boer War: The United Kingdom annexes the Orange Free State.
- 1943The Holocaust: Josef Mengele becomes chief medical officer of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- 1956Conclusion of the Sixth Buddhist Council on Vesak Day, marking the 2,500 year anniversary after the Lord Buddha’s Parinibbāna.
- 1963Baldwin–Kennedy meeting on race relations in the US
- 1999The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague, Netherlands indicts Slobodan Milošević and four others for war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Kosovo.
- 2001The Versailles wedding hall disaster in Jerusalem, Israel kills 23 and injures over 200.
- 2002Russia and the United States sign the Moscow Treaty.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Zahn, Delbert McClinton, John Zorn, Merald "Bubba" Knight, Willie Aames, Keye Luke, Charisma Carpenter, Crystal Bernard, Neal Doughty, Hayley Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 24, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1976 – Necro, American rapper, producer, and director (Secret Society, and The Godfathers); March 27, 1963 – Xuxa, Brazilian actress and singer; August 12, 1941 – L. M. Kit Carson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048