Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,150 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Sparkie - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sparkie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sparkie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Maria Michi
- 1943Gary Burghoff
- 1955Philippe Lafontaine
- 1960Kristin Scott Thomas
- 1981Markéta Jánská
- 1987Déborah François
- 1987Jimena Barón
- 1990Catalina Artusi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1689Daniel Finch, 8th Earl of Winchilsea, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1769)
- 1803Alexander von Nordmann, Finnish biologist and paleontologist (d. 1866)
- 1950Prince Heinrich Ruzzo Reuss of Plauen (d. 1999)
- 1950Terry Scott Taylor, American singer-songwriter and producer (Daniel Amos, The Swirling Eddies, and Lost Dogs)
- 1966Eric Cantona, French footballer, manager, and actor
- 1973Rodrigo, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 2000)
- 1974Sébastien Foucan, French runner and actor
- 1976Bob Maesen, Belgian canoe racer
- 1984Ryan Wieber, American director and special effects designer
- 1987Déborah François, Belgian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1595Nomenclator of Leiden University Library appears, the first printed catalog of an institutional library.
- 1798The Irish Rebellion of 1798 led by the United Irishmen against British rule begins.
- 1813South American independence leader Simón Bolívar enters Mérida, leading the invasion of Venezuela, and is proclaimed El Libertador (“The Liberator”).
- 1844Samuel Morse sends the message “What hath God wrought” (a biblical quotation, Numbers 23:23) from the Old Supreme Court Chamber in the United States Capitol to his assistant, Alfred Vail, in Baltimore, Maryland, to inaugurate the first telegraph line.
- 1935The first night game in Major League Baseball history is played in Cincinnati, Ohio, with the Cincinnati Reds beating the Philadelphia Phillies 2–1 at Crosley Field.
- 1963Baldwin–Kennedy meeting on race relations in the US
- 1970The drilling of the Kola Superdeep Borehole begins in the Soviet Union.
- 1981Ecuadorian president Jaime Roldós Aguilera, his wife, and his presidential committee die in an aircraft accident while travelling from Quito to Zapotillo minutes after the president gave a famous speech regarding the 24 de mayo anniversary of the Battle of Pichincha.
- 1999The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague, Netherlands indicts Slobodan Milošević and four others for war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Kosovo.
- 2000Israeli troops withdraw from southern Lebanon after 22 years of occupation.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harold Hunter, Sylvester, Emir Kusturica, Linus of Hollywood, Roy Brown, Larry Bryggman, Clint Walker, Jena Malone, Jessica Lu, Ricky Paull Goldin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 24, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 2001 – Tylen Jacob Williams, American actor; March 27, 1975 – Andrea Jennifer Shubert, American video game designer and producer; February 4, 1974 – Urmila Matondkar, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,283