Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,771 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Azer - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Azer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Azer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Stanley Baxter
- 1943Gary Burghoff
- 1947Albert Bouchard
- 1947Mike De Leon
- 1965Shinichirō Watanabe
- 1967Bruno Putzulu
- 1970Tommy Page
- 1980Owen Benjamin
- 1984Sarah Hagan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1879H. B. Reese, American candy maker, created Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (d. 1956)
- 1926Stanley Baxter, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1933Jane Byrne, American lawyer and politician, 50th Mayor of Chicago (d. 2014)
- 1945Terry Callier, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012)
- 1949Jim Broadbent, English actor and screenwriter
- 1953Nell Campbell, Australian-American actress and singer
- 1956Dominic Grieve, English lawyer and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales
- 1973Shirish Kunder, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Alessandro Cortini, Italian-American singer and keyboard player (Modwheelmood, SONOIO, Blindoldfreak, and Nine Inch Nails)
- 1978Elijah Burke, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1276Magnus Ladulås is crowned King of Sweden in Uppsala Cathedral.
- 1689The English Parliament passes the Act of Toleration protecting Protestants. Roman Catholics are intentionally excluded.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: Egypt captures the Israeli kibbutz of Yad Mordechai, but the five-day effort gives Israeli forces time to prepare enough to stop the Egyptian advance a week later.
- 1962Project Mercury: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times in the Aurora 7 space capsule.
- 1981Ecuadorian president Jaime Roldós Aguilera, his wife, and his presidential committee die in an aircraft accident while travelling from Quito to Zapotillo minutes after the president gave a famous speech regarding the 24 de mayo anniversary of the Battle of Pichincha.
- 1982Liberation of Khorramshahr: Iranians recapture of the port city of Khorramshahr from the Iraqis during the Iran–Iraq War.
- 1999The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague, Netherlands indicts Slobodan Milošević and four others for war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Kosovo.
- 2000Israeli troops withdraw from southern Lebanon after 22 years of occupation.
- 2001The Versailles wedding hall disaster in Jerusalem, Israel kills 23 and injures over 200.
- 2014A 6.4 magnitude earthquake occurs in the Aegean Sea between Greece and Turkey, injuring 324 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gérard Souzay, Christine Jacob, Mary Testa, Alison Krauss, Lucy Benjamin, Steven Van Zandt, Simi Garewal, Clay Aiken, Haluk Bilginer, Ron Trent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 24, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Oh Girl by The Chi-Lites as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1979 – Gregori Chad Petree, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shiny Toy Guns, Cloud2Ground, and pc Quest); May 15, 1995 – Ryosuke Yamamoto, Japanese actor and model; March 29, 1992 – Chris Massoglia, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,264