Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,495 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 559 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Stanley Baxter
- 1937Timothy Brown
- 1941Bob Dylan
- 1948James Cosmo
- 1953Alfred Molina
- 1955David Leonard
- 1965John C. Reilly
- 1967Dana Ashbrook
- 1978Jo Joyner
- 1992Travis T. Flory
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1887Mick Mannock, Irish soldier and pilot, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1918)
- 1901José Nasazzi, Uruguayan footballer and manager (d. 1968)
- 1941Bob Dylan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Traveling Wilburys)
- 1945Richard Ottaway, English lieutenant and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- 1947Waddy Wachtel, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- 1963Joe Dumars, American basketball player
- 1967Bruno Putzulu, French actor
- 1969Jacob Rees-Mogg, English politician
- 1978Elijah Burke, American wrestler
- 1987Aiko Orgla, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1595Nomenclator of Leiden University Library appears, the first printed catalog of an institutional library.
- 1822Battle of Pichincha: Antonio José de Sucre secures the independence of the Presidency of Quito.
- 1830The first revenue trains in the United States begin service on the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad between Baltimore, and Ellicott’s Mills, Maryland.
- 1844Samuel Morse sends the message “What hath God wrought” (a biblical quotation, Numbers 23:23) from the Old Supreme Court Chamber in the United States Capitol to his assistant, Alfred Vail, in Baltimore, Maryland, to inaugurate the first telegraph line.
- 1856John Brown and his men kill five slavery supporters at Pottawatomie Creek, Kansas.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: Egypt captures the Israeli kibbutz of Yad Mordechai, but the five-day effort gives Israeli forces time to prepare enough to stop the Egyptian advance a week later.
- 1958United Press International is formed through a merger of the United Press and the International News Service.
- 1961Cyprus joins the Council of Europe.
- 1967Egypt imposes a blockade and siege of the Red Sea coast of Israel.
- 2002Russia and the United States sign the Moscow Treaty.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bonnie Tyler, Anna Carteret, Kang Soo-yeon, Abe Vigoda, Craig Wilde, Kasia Kowalska, Cleo Laine, Matthew Nable, Carmen Kass, Cree Summer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 24, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Oh Girl by The Chi-Lites as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1959 – Tom McGowan, American actor; October 21, 1955 – Rich Mullins, American singer-songwriter (A Ragamuffin Band) (d. 1997); July 16, 1966 – Yıldız Tilbe, Turkish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067