Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 144th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,155 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Prince Buster
- 1947Mike De Leon
- 1956Larry Blackmon
- 1967Bruno Putzulu
- 1974Sébastien Foucan
- 1975Maria Lawson
- 1979Amelia Cooke
- 1981Nic Hill
- 1986Mark Ballas
- 2001Darren Espanto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1816Emanuel Leutze, German-American painter (d. 1868)
- 1878Lillian Moller Gilbreth, American psychologist and engineer (d. 1972)
- 1879H. B. Reese, American candy maker, created Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (d. 1956)
- 1937Timothy Brown, American football player and actor
- 1941Bob Dylan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Traveling Wilburys)
- 1948James Cosmo, Scottish actor
- 1964Adrian Moorhouse, English swimmer
- 1970Tommy Page, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1972Greg Berlanti, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Giannis Kontoes, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487The ten-year-old Lambert Simnel is crowned in Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin, Ireland, with the name of Edward VI in a bid to threaten King Henry VII’s reign.
- 1830“Mary Had a Little Lamb” by Sarah Josepha Hale is published.
- 1856John Brown and his men kill five slavery supporters at Pottawatomie Creek, Kansas.
- 1935The first night game in Major League Baseball history is played in Cincinnati, Ohio, with the Cincinnati Reds beating the Philadelphia Phillies 2–1 at Crosley Field.
- 1956The first Eurovision Song Contest is held in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 1970The drilling of the Kola Superdeep Borehole begins in the Soviet Union.
- 1981Ecuadorian president Jaime Roldós Aguilera, his wife, and his presidential committee die in an aircraft accident while travelling from Quito to Zapotillo minutes after the president gave a famous speech regarding the 24 de mayo anniversary of the Battle of Pichincha.
- 1991Israel conducts Operation Solomon, evacuating Ethiopian Jews to Israel.
- 1993Eritrea gains its independence from Ethiopia.
- 2014A 6.4 magnitude earthquake occurs in the Aegean Sea between Greece and Turkey, injuring 324 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freddy Weller, Teddy Infuhr, Peter Buck, MC Jin, Luka Bloom, Maxine Nightingale, Tim Christensen, Alyssa Diaz, Kylie Travis, Jeremy Shada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 24, 1981.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1916 – Hélène Baillargeon, Canadian singer and actress (d. 1997); September 4, 1957 – Patricia Tallman, American actress and stuntwoman; February 11, 1925 – Kim Stanley, American actress (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929