Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 144th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,569 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Chi_B - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chi_B will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chi_B will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Bob Dylan
- 1948James Cosmo
- 1955Philippe Lafontaine
- 1966Eric Cantona
- 1967Steven Shane McDonald
- 1980Billy L. Sullivan
- 1980Owen Benjamin
- 1983Woo Seung-yeon
- 1987Déborah François
- 1991Erika Umeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 15 BCGermanicus, Roman general (d. 19)
- 1819Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom (d. 1901)
- 1905Mikhail Sholokhov, Russian author and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- 1945Steven Norris, English engineer and politician
- 1956Michael Jackson, Irish archbishop
- 1956Zaid Shakir, American author and scholar
- 1970Tommy Page, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1975Maria Lawson, English singer-songwriter
- 1978Brian Ching, American soccer player and coach
- 2001Darren Espanto, Filipino-Canadian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1595Nomenclator of Leiden University Library appears, the first printed catalog of an institutional library.
- 1607One hundred English settlers disembark in Jamestown, the first English colony in America.
- 1689The English Parliament passes the Act of Toleration protecting Protestants. Roman Catholics are intentionally excluded.
- 1921The trial of Sacco and Vanzetti opens.
- 1930Amy Johnson lands in Darwin, Northern Territory, becoming the first woman to fly solo from England to Australia (she left on May 5 for the 11,000 mile flight).
- 1939First issue of Fashizmi is published in Tirana.
- 1970The drilling of the Kola Superdeep Borehole begins in the Soviet Union.
- 1976The London to Washington, D.C., Concorde service begins.
- 1982Liberation of Khorramshahr: Iranians recapture of the port city of Khorramshahr from the Iraqis during the Iran–Iraq War.
- 2014At least 3 people are killed in a shooting at the Jewish Museum of Belgium in Brussels, Belgium
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Barker, Georgia Engel, Rod Argent, Aljin Abella, Rie Miyazawa, Johnny Paycheck, Jessica Mauboy, Val Bisoglio, Lacey Turner, Mariana Levy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 24, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1972 – Jude Law, English actor, director, and producer; February 2, 1943 – Susan Hanson, English actress; August 8, 1988 – Laura Slade Wiggins, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182