Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 144th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Kuru - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kuru will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kuru will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Eduardo De Filippo
- 1921Maria Michi
- 1938Tommy Chong
- 1945Terry Callier
- 1947Albert Bouchard
- 1967Heavy D
- 1967Tamer Karadağlı
- 1988Kimberley Crossman
- 1991Erika Umeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1878Lillian Moller Gilbreth, American psychologist and engineer (d. 1972)
- 1911Barbara West, English survivor of the Sinking of the RMS Titanic (d. 2007)
- 1941George Lakoff, American linguist and academic
- 1945Richard Ottaway, English lieutenant and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- 1961Lorella Cedroni, Italian philosopher and theorist (d. 2013)
- 1962Héctor Camacho, Puerto Rican boxer and singer (d. 2012)
- 1980Anthony Minichiello, Australian rugby player
- 1986Jordan Metcalfe, English actor
- 1989Adel Taarabt, Moroccan footballer
- 2001Darren Espanto, Filipino-Canadian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607One hundred English settlers disembark in Jamestown, the first English colony in America.
- 1830The first revenue trains in the United States begin service on the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad between Baltimore, and Ellicott’s Mills, Maryland.
- 1900Second Boer War: The United Kingdom annexes the Orange Free State.
- 1915World War I: Italy declares war on Austria-Hungary, joining the conflict on the side of the Allies.
- 1940Igor Sikorsky performs the first successful single-rotor helicopter flight.
- 1956The first Eurovision Song Contest is held in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 1962Project Mercury: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times in the Aurora 7 space capsule.
- 1967Egypt imposes a blockade and siege of the Red Sea coast of Israel.
- 1976The Judgment of Paris takes place in France, launching California as a worldwide force in the production of quality wine.
- 2000Israeli troops withdraw from southern Lebanon after 22 years of occupation.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rita Guerra, Bela Padilla, Lisa Tucker, L. Q. Jones, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Robert Harron, Fredric March, Rupert Graves, George Stults, Gloria Lynne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 24, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SOS by Rihanna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1917 – Tex Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1985); August 30, 1953 – Lech Majewski, Polish director, producer, and screenwriter; November 30, 1982 – Medina, Danish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192