Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 145th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,993 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 880 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Marie Doro
- 1929Warren Frost
- 1943Jessi Colter
- 1944Charlie Harper
- 1959Julian Clary
- 1964Ray Stevenson
- 1970Octavia Spencer
- 1985Luciana Abreu
- 1991Jillian Wheeler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1877Billy Murray, American singer and actor (d. 1954)
- 1883Carl Johan Lind, Swedish hammer thrower (d. 1965)
- 1925Jeanne Crain, American actress and singer (d. 2003)
- 1929Ann Robinson, American actress
- 1939Dixie Carter, American actress and singer (d. 2010)
- 1959Julian Clary, English comedian, actor, and author
- 1969Anne Heche, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Ryan Gallant, American skateboarder
- 1988Elle Fowler, American blogger
- 1990Bo Dallas, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 240 BCFirst recorded perihelion passage of Halley’s Comet.
- 1644Ming general Wu Sangui forms an alliance with the invading Manchus and opens the gates of the Great Wall of China at Shanhaiguan pass, letting the Manchus through towards the capital Beijing.
- 1659Richard Cromwell resigns as Lord Protector of England following the restoration of the Long Parliament, beginning a second brief period of the republican government called the Commonwealth of England.
- 1798United Irishmen Rebellion: Battle of Carlow begins; executions of suspected rebels at Carnew and at Dunlavin Green take place.
- 1895The playwright, poet, and novelist Oscar Wilde is convicted of “committing acts of gross indecency with other male persons” and sentenced to serve two years in prison.
- 1940World War II: The German 2nd Panzer Division captures the port of Boulogne-sur-Mer; the surrender of the last French and British troops marks the end of the Battle of Boulogne.
- 1966Explorer program: Explorer 32 launches.
- 1973HNS Velos, while participating in a NATO exercise and in order to protest against the dictatorship in Greece, anchored at Fiumicino, Italy, refusing to return to Greece.
- 2002China Airlines Flight 611 disintegrates in mid-air and crashes into the Taiwan Strait. All 225 people on board are killed.
- 2013Suspected Maoist rebels kill at least 28 people and injure 32 others in an attack on a convoy of Indian National Congress politicians in Chhattisgarh, India.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Judson, Jonathan Seet, Robb Flynn, Earl Jolly Brown, Frankie Avalon, Mary Miles Minter, Doris Fisher, Ajdar, Ving Rhames, Julian De La Celle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 25, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1962 – Ian James Corlett, Canadian voice actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; August 10, 1992 – Ryn Weaver, American singer-songwriter; January 17, 1921 – Herbert Ellis, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047