Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 145th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,073 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 544 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Victoria Shaw
- 1964Ray Stevenson
- 1970Satsuki Yukino
- 1970Sidney Greenbush
- 1973Daz Dillinger
- 1973Demetri Martin
- 1976Sandra Nasić
- 1985Luciana Abreu
- 1986Juri Ueno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1803Edward Bulwer-Lytton, English author, playwright, and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1873)
- 1883Carl Johan Lind, Swedish hammer thrower (d. 1965)
- 1913Heinrich Bär, German colonel and pilot (d. 1957)
- 1917Steve Cochran, American actor (d. 1965)
- 1935John Ffowcs Williams, Welsh engineer and academic
- 1938Malcolm Innes of Edingight
- 1947Karen Valentine, American actress
- 1978Brian Urlacher, American football player
- 1982Roger Guerreiro, Polish footballer
- 1987Moritz Stehling, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1659Richard Cromwell resigns as Lord Protector of England following the restoration of the Long Parliament, beginning a second brief period of the republican government called the Commonwealth of England.
- 1878Gilbert and Sullivan’s comic opera H.M.S. Pinafore opens at the Opera Comique in London.
- 1940World War II: The German 2nd Panzer Division captures the port of Boulogne-sur-Mer; the surrender of the last French and British troops marks the end of the Battle of Boulogne.
- 1946The parliament of Transjordan makes Abdullah I of Jordan their Emir.
- 1967Celtic F.C. from Glasgow, Scotland, becomes the first ever Northern European team to win the European Cup; with previous winners being from Spain, Italy and Portugal.
- 1981In Riyadh, the Gulf Cooperation Council is created between Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
- 2002China Airlines Flight 611 disintegrates in mid-air and crashes into the Taiwan Strait. All 225 people on board are killed.
- 2008NASA’s Phoenix lander lands in Green Valley region of Mars to search for environments suitable for water and microbial life.
- 2013A gas cylinder explodes on a school bus in the Pakistani city of Gujrat, killing at least 18 people.
- 2013Suspected Maoist rebels kill at least 28 people and injure 32 others in an attack on a convoy of Indian National Congress politicians in Chhattisgarh, India.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bethenny Frankel, Adrian Dunbar, Pascale Machaalani, Michael Grimm, Josef Kajetán Tyl, Ashlyne Huff, Chuck Schuldiner, Beyoncé, Kim Sung-soo, McG.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 25, 1973.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1984 – P.J. Lane, Australian actor and singer; May 20, 1982 – Sierra Boggess, American actress and singer; February 18, 1959 – Jayne Atkinson, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964