Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 145th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,720 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Marie Menken
- 1929Beverly Sills
- 1933Sarah Marshall
- 1935Victoria Shaw
- 1939Ian McKellen
- 1956Sugar Minott
- 1957Hillary B. Smith
- 1963Mike Myers
- 1964Ray Stevenson
- 1973Molly Sims
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1661Claude Buffier, Polish-French historian and philosopher (d. 1737)
- 1886Philip Murray, Scottish-American miner and labor leader (d. 1952)
- 1916Brian Dickson, Canadian captain, lawyer, and politician, 15th Chief Justice of Canada (d. 1998)
- 1927Robert Ludlum, American soldier and author (d. 2001)
- 1932Steve Rossi, American comedian and actor (d. 2014)
- 1938Geoffrey Robinson, English businessman and politician
- 1953Eve Ensler, American playwright and producer
- 1971Marco Cappato, Italian politician
- 1979Sayed Moawad, Egyptian footballer
- 1982Adam Boyd, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 567 BCServius Tullius, the king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 1659Richard Cromwell resigns as Lord Protector of England following the restoration of the Long Parliament, beginning a second brief period of the republican government called the Commonwealth of England.
- 1798United Irishmen Rebellion: Battle of Carlow begins; executions of suspected rebels at Carnew and at Dunlavin Green take place.
- 1833The Chilean Constitution of 1833 is promulgated.
- 1865In Mobile, Alabama, 300 are killed when an ordnance depot explodes.
- 1895The Republic of Formosa is formed, with Tang Ching-sung as its president.
- 1925Scopes Trial: John T. Scopes is indicted for teaching Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution in Tennessee.
- 1940World War II: The German 2nd Panzer Division captures the port of Boulogne-sur-Mer; the surrender of the last French and British troops marks the end of the Battle of Boulogne.
- 1997A military coup in Sierra Leone replaces President Ahmad Tejan Kabbah with Major Johnny Paul Koromah.
- 2013A gas cylinder explodes on a school bus in the Pakistani city of Gujrat, killing at least 18 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darryl F. Zanuck, Giselle Laronde, Madge Sinclair, Paul Rudd, Adam Goldstein, Jason Castro, J. R. Richards, Fat Joe, Isabelle Daza, Joni Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 25, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything She Wants by Wham! as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1945 – Kathy Garver, American actress and producer; April 1, 1949 – Gil Scott-Heron, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 2011); April 26, 1956 – Koo Stark, American actress and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057